Brothers

~enjoy?!?~

Katie's POV

We land not so softly in the SHIELD meeting room. Tony practically smushes Steve, and I land on the glass table.

"Oof. Uh, Katie?!" Steve nearly shrieks.

"Yep, and please don't hug me," I say, worried for my midriff.

"Why?" Steve asks, obviously dissapointed.

"I, well, I got cut?" I say. "You can help me off the table though." Steve helps me down, trying to be gentle.

"Where's Thor?" I ask before anyone can ask questions I'm not ready to answer.

"Down the hall, first door to the left," Fuy says, absentmindedly.

"Thanks," I say as I rush down the hallway. I knock on the door.

"Enter, human!" Thor rumbles.

I twist the door handle, and tentatively walk in.

"Ah, the youth Katie!" he smiles at me. "Come sit." He points to a chair. I sit.

"Thor, I need to tell you something secret that you can not tell anyone," I say.

"Yes, child. I am good with secrets." Thor laughs.

"Thor, this is a serious secret, you can't tell the others!" I say, getting frustrated.

He lowers his voice and suddenly is very serious. "Katie, I can feel the urgency. Tell me."

"Asgardian Anarchy. Thor, I know something that might help," I whisper.

"Loki told you this, did he not? While you were gone?" he questions.

"Yes, Thor. He is there now. But the anarchy, they gave me my powers. They gave me this," I say, letting my fingers turn blue.

Thor gasps, then says,"Take me to my brother. We must discuss."

"I will Thor, but we must give a proper excuse as to why we are leaving."

"Leave that to me. Let us go," he says, opening the door. We walk down the hallway to Coulson's office.

"I will speak." Thor says, turning the handle.

"Kates, Thor! What brings you here?" Coulson grins.

"We must go. Katie is needing something from home," Thor says, gesturing towards me.

"Yes, I really need to go!" I mumble.

"Then go," Coulson says. Thor and I walk out.

"Thor, take my hand," I say. He gently grasps my hand. I think of the house, all alone by the beach.

We land softly in the dusty living room. Loki, I call with my mind. I am in the attic, he says back. Then, he laughs, and Thor jumps.

"It's Loki, Thor. " I laugh. He looks relieved. I lead him to the staircase, and I climb up first.

"Ah, princess, you came back!" Loki smirks. "With my brother, no less."

"What did you do while I was gone?" I say. The attic is not a very entertaining place.

"Thought, and I have a plan." he says, standing up and dusting himself off. "Brother, you might not approve."

×*×*×*×*×*×*×