Chapter Two

Mabel POV
after class with Mr. Smith I saw dipper and Pacifica talking in the hall way "DIPPER" dipper turn his head "Mabel how is your first class??" Dipper ask "Dipper you are not gonna believe this" I told dipper a bad news " what is it Mabel??" Dipper ask nervously "Bill is studying here in Gravity falls" I told dipper with a frighten face "WHAT!!" Dipper shock "what on earth his doing here" dipper began stunned "dipper are you okay??" Pacifica worried about dipper "ugh..I'm okay Pacifica could you go ahead I'll catch up with our next subject okay!" Dipper smiled to Pacifica "O..okay see too Mabel!!" Pacifica wave her hand and walk out.

I began to worry because dipper land Pacifica are the same classmate in section One, Bill and I are section Two in the same class I really worried "Mabel" dipper put his hand on my right shoulder "Dipper" I frighten "Mabel don't ever talk to cipher or touch him because I'm really worried about since we are in different section but don't worry I will tell uncle Stan and uncle ford okay!!" Dipper smiled at me "okay dipper" I smiled and hug him and he hug me back..

After that I saw bill is trying to find his next class then I walk pass to him but bill call my name loudly "Shooting Star" I don't wanna look at him but he began walk closely and he touch my right shoulder and I turn around "What's wrong shooting star are you afraid of me??" Bill ask curiously

"I..I..I need to go to my next class" I began nervously suddenly bill hold my hands tightly "wait shooting star I know you are afraid that I will do something bad again but I change look at I become a human boy because I want to experience life just like you and pine tree" Bill explains "why did you suddenly become a human" I ask Bill

"Well..I.." candy and grenda call my name then suddenly bill "let's talk later right now we have a class today" Bill suddenly change the topic I wonder what bill is thinking right now....

Bill POV
I really glad to see my shooting star study here in gravity falls because I want to tell her how I feel since I became a human being but right now this is not the right time to tell her may be some other time..

Since Me and Mabel are in the same class I saw pine tree and Pacifica talking while walking to there next class I wonder why pine tree is hangout with that spoiled little princess...after I turn my head and focus what I'm doing I see Mabel was suddenly quite in here place I want to talk to her but she's really afraid of me since I was an evil demon back then but I want to change just for her then clock finally rang after the class was over I called shooting star that I want to tell her something important.

"Hey shooting star wait I need to tell you something" I nervously talk to her but pine tree saw us and he pull his sister right in front of me "Bill stay away for my sister you evil triangle" dipper begin suspicious about me " wait pine tree I change okay I don't wanna hurt you or shooting stars I want to be a good friend for what I did in past look at me now" I explained myself to pine tree and shooting star.

"dipper let's give bill another chance maybe he since he is now a human form" shooting star defend of me with pine tree "well okay but make sure Bill don't ever hurt my sister if you hurt her I will kill you" dipper give me a threat "Okay Pine Tree I won't hurt your little sister I promise" I give him a word to dipper..

"Dipper" Pacifica call dipper "Hey shooting star" I ask her "What is it bill?" Mabel look at me "well dipper and Pacifica are really close friends huh!!" I smiled at them "well they are not friend because they officially couples" Mabel explained "WHAT! SO Pine Tree and Pacifica are couple" I shock what I heard about them "so what about you" I smirk at shooting stars face " M..Me I have no boyfriends yet but I'll wait for the right guy who will seriously love me" Mabel turn red on her cheek "Wow!!really I hope you will find the right guy for you" I simply hold shooting stars hand and she turn blushed..

"Hey Mabel let's go uncle Stan and uncle ford is waiting for us in the mystery shack" dipper called Mabel to come home "Okay dipper!! So bill see you tomorrow then" Mabel smiled "See you tomorrow My little shooting star" I give her kiss on her cheek and she begin to turn red all over her face "S..see you To..Tomorrow" Mabel run as quickly that she is really embarrassed..

I'm really happy that I begin friends with shooting star and pine tree but I need to tell Shooting star for what I feel about her as soon as possible...

Hey guys this is my second chapter for today but I will do my best to give more and more interesting story about Mabel and Bill please comment or share your ideas about MaBill LOVEYOU GUYS