Chapter Sixteen

Start writing your story

Mabel POV

After the cultural festival was over I begin to confuse that Rad confess to me and I want to tell bill about what happen but If I tell him, Bill and Rad will ..Since I change my clothes I walk down the stairs and I saw bill sitting on the couch..

"Bill what are you doing it's saturday?"

"Well..I just want to see you that's all and I want to tell you something if you have a free time?"

"Sorry Bill I have plans with my brother for today because we have a mystery haunt"

"Really! Okay, If you have time can we talk."

"Sure! But I'm sorry Bill:("

After we talk, Bill left the house, this is my first time to lie with my boyfriend..I began to feel so guilty cause I start to lie to him. So I walk outside the mystery shack and to clear my mind I'm so confuse that Rad just confess to me especially I don't know what to do if Bill Knows what's going on with me and Rad..After that I feel that someone is following me and listen so I turn around and I saw Rad is standing on the top of the tree..

"Hey! Little shootingstar! What are you doing here alone in the forest?" Rad smirk

"It's none of your business you evil Triangle" I Irritated

"Oh really! I heard that Bill is telling something to you very important" Rad smirk again

"Stop spying me you making me scared" I hollow

Then Rad jump to the tree and walking closer to me and he starting to touch my hair and smell it, then he touch my waist, I'm getting to feel that he wants to kiss my but I push him and slap on the face....

"You dirty! you evil triangle, live me alone and stop flirting around me" I shout really loud

"Little shooting star why are you so cruel to me? Especially why do you hate me so much?" Rad silent.

"I don't wanna hurt Bill because I love him very much and he is the only one for me that's our promise" I Bereft

"tsk! well okay I will stop bothering you but one day you will regret it, cause you don't know about Bill's personality when you're not around" Rad stand on his feet and flew away..

Since Rad stop flirting with me I return to my house and I saw Dipper was sitting on the bench, He look at me so worried and I start questioning him..

"Dipper why are you looking me like that?" I curious

"I heard you and Rad Talking, what's going on Mabel is he flirting with you all this time huh?" Dipper suspicious

"Nah! he stop flirting with me since I rejecting him oops" I slip

"WHAT! Rad confess to you since when?" Dipper shock

"Since the cultural festival, He confess to me straight on my face, I was really shock what I heard from him." I hollow

"Did you tell Bill about this Mabel?" Dipper frown

"I didn't tell him, cause if I tell Bill about this, Rad and Bill will Kill each other I don't want to happen" I worried

"Okay Sis! I will support you what ever is you decision in you personal life, cause I don't wanna see you crying in that kind of situation and especially if Rad touches you or flirting with you I will tell bill okay" Dipper smile

"Okay Dipper! I'm so glad that your my brother, Awkward Siblings Hug" I smirk

"Awkward Siblings Hug" Dipper Smirk

Dipper and Me walking inside the mystery Shack to have some delicious dinner food made from Uncle Ford and Uncle Stan..I'm really glad that it's over I wish Rad will stop bothering me and I need to focus on my study and Bill Since the School year will be over soon. I'm really excited to see my Yellow Triangle..:):)

Bill POV

After I return to my House I'm starting to feel that shooting star is lying to me, I need to find out immediately, I walk upstairs and saw Rad is reading on his room alone and silent so that I ignore what his doing and I staring walking straight to my bedroom and rest so tomorrow is sunday and by next week is our final exam I need to study hard and then I start reading books all night and I fell a sleep while sleeping on the table..

By the next morning, I hear the alarm clock and I turn it off..then I walk down the stairs make breakfast for two since Rad is my room mate and I star baking eggs and beacon, I hear my phone is ring, I grab my phone and shooting star texting me:

Inbox Message:

"Good Morning my yellow triangle:)"

"Good Morning shooting star"

"What are you doing? Do you have a free time for today"

"I'm cooking eggs and beacon, Yeah i'm free why are you asking?"

"let's date just you and me Bill, before the start our final exam"

"Okay shooting star! let's meet at 10am at school building"

"Okay! Love you:)"

"Love you"

End Of Message

After I finish my cooking, I called Rad to come down to have some breakfast..

"Rad it's time to breakfast" I called

"Go ahead, I'm not hungry" Rad spoke

"Okay! suit yourself" I hollow

Since Rad is not hungry, I start eating my breakfast alone in the kitchen then I start clean the whole house using my magic after I finish all my chores, I walk upstairs and getting start preparing my clothes and go to the bathroom..I'm really excited to see my shooting star and enjoy our date before the start our final exam, After I done bath, I change my clothes and getting ready so I walk down and close the main door in our house..I wonder If shooting star is in the school building by now..

Hi Guys Sorry If I Didn't continue my story..But please enjoy..:)

Guys I just realize that there are some complicated chapter for 15 and 16 I sorry guys