Chapter Four

Mabel POV
Bill suddenly invite me to his house tonight, So I tell dipper after we reach to our house, "Dipper" I call dipper "What is it Mabel" Dipper said "Well bill invite me to his house tonight" "WHAT!!!!" dipper shock "Why he invited you to his house huh??" Dipper put his hands around him "I don't know but he wants me to go to his house and he wants to give me something important" I said "Mabel I'm not gonna allowed you to come alone in bill's house it's to dangerous okay" dipper doesn't agree that I go to bill's house tonight.

"Oh! Come on you are not my mom and dipper please just trust me okay" I said to dipper not to worried about me " I said NO and I will tell uncle Stan and uncle Ford about this" I'm getting irritated to my brother "Dipper just for once please" I give my brother a doggy eyes " ughhh..okay but make sure your gonna be home until 7pm okay" dipper allowed me to see bill tonight "Thank you dipper awkward siblings hug" I said "Awkward siblings hug" dipper hug me back " Go now bill is waiting now" dipper smile "okay" I said.

I run quickly to my wardrobe to change my clothes and I walk down the stares and uncle Stan saw me "Hey young lady where are you going huh?" Uncle Stan stared at me "well..I-" dipper showed up "Uncle Stan, Mabel was invited to a girls night at grenda's house" dipper make an excuse "Oh really so what time you will come home??" Uncle Stan said "7pm uncle Stan" I smirk "well okay come home early okay" uncle Stan and dipper wave a good bye and I wave them back.

I walk to bill's house and I knock twice.."Hey shooting star come in" Bill open his door like a gentleman "Thank you, so this is your house nice" I amazed to see Bill is so cleanly person "well thank you shooting star" Bill smile at me "So bill why did you invited me in your house??" I ask him " well I want to give you this" bill give me something really shiny "what is this bill" I said.

"Well this is a gift just for you since we are official too" bill smirk "What!!" I shock "Don't be dummy shooting star you said it to yourself that you love me" bill stare at me closer "I said I like you that's all" I turn really reddish "it means that you love me idiot" bill laugh "oh you are so annoying you evil triangle" I irritated,

We begin talking all night and watching television and suddenly bill closely put his arm around me while watching a TV.

Bill POV
while watching a television I put my right arm around her to feel comfortable, when I see shooting star stare at me I give her a gently kiss on her forehead.

"Bill?" Shooting star hollow "what is it shooting star" I smirk "since we are officially in a relationship now..I want you to be loyal to me and completely honest to each other and no secrets okay" Shooting star give a serious face

"Okay shooting star I promise I will be loyal to you and I will never look to other women only you my shooting star" I give a promise to shooting star to be loyal to her. After that shooting star look at the clock and she notice it 7:15pm so shooting star began in a hurry to go home.

"Shooting star wait" I grab her hand "what I need to go home uncle Stan will get angry at me" shooting star is in a hurry "don't worry I will transported you to your house as quickly" I said "you have a power even you are a human form" shooting star shock "well yes shooting star but I will use it when it comes an emergency just like this one" I explained "well okay" she said.

As I transported to her house pine tree is waiting outside the house "Mabel what the heck it's 7:15pm and why bill transported you here huh??" Pine tree getting angry "sorry dipper I didn't notice the clock" shooting star said sorry to pine tree,

"Okay let's go uncle Stan is waiting for you" pine tree grab shooting stars hands and walk away "see at school shooting star" I wave my hand to say good bye "okay bill see you tomorrow" shooting star wave back so I transported back home in my house and to get some sleep so I will hangout again with my beloved shooting star...

Sorry guys it's a bit too short but I will made again a long long story next time and just leave a comment or opinion THANK YOU GUYS