~ Dreams ~

Hey everyone, thanks for all of your support. c: more coming out!
==============================
Gabe dreams~ I see a light path, huh-where am I?? I start to see my childhood. Its.. Mariana... and me before this whole outbreak happened. Little Mariana opens a gift with a new pair of headphones inside. "Yay! Thanks tio!" (uncle in spanish) Mariana smiles, Noo Mari please. Tears roll down my cheeks. I see my kid self, "woah I love this beanie!" Young Gabe looks at the gift with excitement". My family had a good time, and now a world full of chaos is here with no escape. I felt like a wave of feels hit me hard.~ Gabe wakes up and cries "whyy, why did this have to happen". Clem wakes up, it was midnight. "Gabe, are you okay?" Clem looked worried. "M-Mariana why did this have to happen...." Gabe trembles in tears. "Gabe, she's in a better place, you need to move on and make her proud. Be strong and be thankful that she was your sister". Clem frowns then wipes Gabe's tears off his cheeks. "Clem, thank you." Gabe hugs her tight. "I'm glad you're with me, I won't loose you." Gabe says with a calm tone in his voice. He goes back to sleep with a smile and his lips gently press on Clem's cheek. She shuts her eyes and shows a sweet smile. "Good night Clem", "Good night Gabe" they go back to sleep. The bond of trust and hope make them stronger.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it was short, the feels tho :c