~ Danger Ahead ~

Hey y'all, thanks for reading I would love to see your opinions in the comments below. Now let's get back to the story! c:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They followed the path that lead to a old cabin. "Stay close alright" Javi whispered. The group got to the cabin, they slowly opened the door. "Looks like they got attacked." Tripp felt sure. "Yea looks like they did." Eleanor agreed with Tripp. Clem and Gabe look at each other and nod. "Javi... I have a feeling that The New Frontier is following us." Clem crosses her arms. "Why do you think that?" Javi was confused. "I have seen a branded guy sneaking to us. I tried to shoot him but he got away.." Clem looked away. "you could've told us Clementine" Kate felt worried especially when it come to being about The New Frontier. "I'm sorry...yes I should've told" Clem looked at AJ. "Well now we know that it's not a safe place here, let's go" The group followed Javi back to the cars. "Why do you think they followed us Kate?" Gabe asked with concern. "I'm not so sure Gabe" Kate looked away. They got back on the road.
Gabe got close to Clem, he felt Clem's shoulder. "Are you okay?" Clem glanced at Gabe and nodded. "Yeah, talking it out made me feel better". He handed Clem a energy bar. "Here, I saved it for later..but I think you should have it". Clem smiles at Gabe, "Thanks Gabe". "No problem" he blushed, his cheeks bright red.
Gabe thinks~ Clem is pretty I got to admit that.. ugh I'm feeling all weird again.~ The group headed to Colorado as most people assured it to be. "Alright when we get there, look around for anything useful alright?"
Javi focused on the road.
============================
More chapters will be out, stay tuned 😄