Malachi pov

I pulled up to Summer's and shot her a text "I'm outside". And got out the car and made my way to the front door. "Hey" she said. After opening the door for me and giving me a big hug. Damn bae smelled good I thought. I put her down and admired how good she looked. She caught me staring and said sooooo Mal wassup she asked. Nun I can't come and see you I asked laughing. Yea she said smiling. Come on she said leading me to her room. I just couldn't help myself I looked at how beautiful she was everything about her was perfect. I smiled to myself I just couldn't wait till she mines I thought. What you thinking about she turned around looking at me as she was closing her room door.  I looked at her and smiled..... Well here goes nun I thought.Look summer I started off saying. You know we been cool for a min I said. Yes ik Mal said summer. Well it's something more that I need to say to you. Wassup Mal was her response. Summer I don't know how to tell you this but I like you like you more like Im in love with you he said. She looked at me confused. Now in my head I'm thinking Shit I den fucked up. She smiled finally and said I'm in love with you too Mal.......

To be continued