living the dream

(Summer and Malachi)

        Summer

I drove my car to my new place. 1234 Brooklyn Ave I set my gps. And made my way to the house. I was super excited. My dad brought me an house I thought to myself. I was so grateful for my dad. I wanted to see Malachi so bad. He was looking good at the graduation I thought to myself. I texted him
(Summer) "come see me"😍😍😍 I texted Malachi I sent him my  address.
(Malachi) "now you wanna see me" 😑😑😑 he replied.
(Summer) "please I miss you"😍😍😍😑😘😘 I replied.
(Malachi) "omw" 😘😘he replied.
I pulled into my driveway it was beautiful. Omg I thought to myself as I made my way to the door. I unlocked it and it was fit for a Princess. I walked around the house and started looking around. My kitchen was huge. I made my way to the living, and the dining room admiring the paintings. My dad really out did hisself I thought to my self this was the best graduation gift ever I thought to myself as I  hurried and grabbed my overnight bag so I can change before Malachi came.

          Malachi

I drove to the address Summer had texted me. I pulled up in the driveway. "Who's house is this"? I said to myself as I made my way to front door. I knocked. "Here I come" came from the other side of the door. Summer opened up the door looking sexy asf.
"Hey Mal" she said. "You like my place" she said smirking.
I couldn't help but smile.
'Yea" I said kissing her lips. I stepped back and admired Summers pregnant body. My baby was finally showing I was excited to be having my first child. "I missed you" I said to her. "I missed you too Malachi" she said as she made her way over to her kitchen table dropping pieces of clothes off of her body on the way. My dick stood at attention. I followed her to the table she was laying on top of it with her legs open waiting for me. I jumped right in and started devouring her pussy. "Mhmm mhmm" she said moving her hips to the rhythm of my tounge. "You like that baby girl" I said looking at her. "Yes daddy" she purred. Damn she sounded sexy I thought to myself. I couldn't hold out no longer I had to feel my baby. I positioned myself on top of her and entered her. "Damn Summer" i said out loud baby girl was tighter then ever. I started moving my hips. "Yesssss Mal fuck me" she said. I never seen her act like this before and I was loving it I started killing her pussy. "Oooooo shit" she screamed "fuck yes". I knew she was bout to come. I started flicking my tounge on her nipples while I was killing her pussy. "Ughhhhhhh Mal I'm cummingggggggg" she screamed. I started stroking deeper. "Shit" I said her pussy felt like a glove on my dick. "Shit summer who pussy is this" I asked her pounding her pussy. "Shit yours" she said. I started pounding her more "I can't hear you summer I said who's pussy is this" I said gripping her ass in one hand and playing with her nipple with the other one. "Yours daddy" she said exploding on my dick damn I thought as I started going harder.

Bang bang bang bang came from the front door.

"Who tf is that" I asked looking down at her.
"I don't know" she said. Getting up making her way to the door. She looked out the peep hole then turned towards me with a worried look on her face. "Who is it" I asked making my way towards her.
"My dad" she said.
Damn wtf  was I gonna do now......