Missing

Kenneth
Zeus was dead next I was moving in on that nigga Paul. Markel ass thought shit was sweet when he let his cousin think he was gonna rule  MY streets. This bitch ass nigga had me fucked up. I'm THE KING OF NEWYORK. I run this shit.  These were my streets and nobody else. I texted Malachi to tell him to gather my supplies. I wanted my camera too. I had a lil message for Markel...

Markel

I was waiting on Zeus to come back from the drop I sent him on 6 hrs ago. He shoulda been back. I wonder what's taking him so long I thought to myself. He better comeback with my money. Or I was gonna go looking for him and kill him. I called Paul. "My nigga can you go and look for Zeus this nigga still ain't back" I said as soon as he picked up. "Yea I got you Kel" he said hanging up the phone. This nigga better not be playing with my money I thought to myself.....

Paul

I hated that bitch ass nigga Markel. All he did was sit on his ass and give orders. While he had us working these blocks for lil to nun. I had a family to feed. I couldn't keep working for this nigga and he was hardly paying me. I needed new work. I got word the Kenny was out. Markel didn't know cuz I had plans for him. He already couldn't get no work. So the money was gonna be stopping pretty soon. I needed  a new boss. And knew exactly Who I was gonna get. I drove around looking for Zeus and couldn't find that nigga nowhere. I called Markel to let him know wat was going on. "Kel I can't find that nigga nowhere" I told him. "Shit ok I'll hit you later" he replied. Cool I said hanging up the phone. I drove to the store to grab something to eat. I pulled into the parking lot and hopped out to go and grab some snacks. I paid for my shit and made my way back to my car. As I was unlocking my door somebody hit me in my head. Shit I was knocked out....

Kenneth

I followed Paul dumb ass this nigga was so sloppy and careless it wasn't funny. This nigga wasn't even paying attention to his surroundings. This was bout to be easy for me I thought to myself. I waited until Paul went into the store. I hopped out my car and made my way to the cut so this nigga couldn't see me. As he made his way out the store I waited till he tried to unlock the door. I picked up a brick and hit his ass across the head hard. He fell to the floor knocked out. Next I drug him to my trunk and put his skinny ass in there. I drove off making my way to my warehouse. I called Malachi to see if he had my stuff. "I'm already here" he said. "Ok cool" and I hung up the phone. Markel was fucking with a savage. I wasn't to be took lightly. Everything that I said was gonna happen. I pulled into my warehouse and hopped out the car. I made my way to my trunk and popped it open. The streets were quiet so I knew I was gonna be unseen. I grabbed Paul and drug his ass into the Wearhouse. Malachi grabbed Paul and hung each of his arms from my chains. I walked up to him and punched him in the face "wake the fuck up bitch ass nigga" I replied. "Wtf is going on" he said with a panicked look on his face. "You working for that nigga Markel" I said looking at him. I wanted to see if he was gonna lie to me. "No player you got the wrong person" he said looking at me as sweat started to pour from his face. "You look a lil nervous" I said smiling. "Naw naw im cool" he said. "Cool" I said. "So tell me" I started "what made y'all think y'all could take over my streets in NewYork"? I asked him laughing. "That wasn't me that was that nigga Markel". I smacked his ass "stfu bitch". "Y'all moved into the wrong territory tryna make money" I told him. "I can help you" he said. "Help me how" I replied. "I can help you take Markel down" he replied. I laughed "I don't need no help lil bitch I'm the king" I said punching him in his face. That nigga was good as dead anyway. I don't fuck with snitches or Traders. That just make me dumb for putting him with me. That nigga woulda ratted me out like he doing his own nigga. I picked up my scalpel and started to peel his finger nails back. "Ahhhhhh" he yelled "but I can help you" he said crying. "Fuck your help" I said pulling more more of his nails back. "Y'all was fucking with a monster" I told him laughing. I picked up my machete and cut off his legs. "Ahhhhhh shit" he said screaming loudly. "I have a family pls pls" he said. "I had one too until y'all took that from me" I replied as I pulled my trigger and ended his life. I walked over to my camera and said "Markel this is war I hope your ready". I shut off the camera and took Paul's dead body down off the chains. I poured gasoline all over his body. O lit my match and thru it on his body. Two down just a couple of more to go I said laughing. Markel wasn't Cutthroat as he say he was. I'm coming for you Markel I said to myself as I hopped n my car a burned rubber. He better be ready for the king cuz ik coming....