two

Andi

Harry bit his lip as he looked down on the ad on his phone. £500 for acting in a headache medicine commercial. He needed the money for the rest of this month's rent considering they spent all their money on food and pregnancy test.

Louis walked with a frown,"what's wrong baby ?" Harry asked as he pulled Louis closer. Louis sighed.

"All of them were positive," he mumbled. Harry bit his lip,"I just turned eighteen I can't have two kids," a weak sob left Louis' lips.

"Two kids isn't that bad," Harry tried to rub his pregnant boyfriend's back.

"We can barely afford one kid," Louis fell into Harry's lap,"do you know how many times I go without eating so HJ will have nappies," Harry didn't know that. He thought he was making enough for his family to get by.

"Baby look," Harry point to his screen,"I was in drama in high school," he said,"I could start doing commercials. It's decent. Enough for rent."

"Do you not know how much it cost to try out. We don't have that much money Haz," Louis stated.

"You don't pay to try o-"

"No,"  Louis sighed as he rested his head in his palms,"we need head shots and a Resume.. That's so much money, money we don't have."

°°°°°°

Harry sat in the waiting room for his audition. Louis didn't know he was here. He thought Harry was at his second job.

"Harry Styles," a lady with blonde hair tucked in a bun said. Harry gave one last look at his phone before standing up.

He walked in a room with two men and a woman. All middle aged. All there of them were looking down at his resume,"Nice To meet you, Harry, I'm Bertha Walker," the woman smiled showing off her perfect teeth,"You're resume and headshots don't look professional done."

"I couldn't afford an expensive photographer," Harry said, voice full of shame,"I don't have much money because I spent all my money on nappies and pregnancy test.My boyfriend is pregnant again," the women nodded her head.

"I see," she looked down at his resume again,"you acted in all your years in high school, and you were the male lead in most of the plays you acted in," she looked up,"that's a good sign."

Harry smiled. He had a feeling this was going to be good.

°°°°°°°°°

"H.J what's wrong ?" Louis rubbed the two-year-olds stomach as he pouted.

"Daddy," H.J crossed his little arms," gone," Louis rolled his eyes.

"I don't know what you want me to do about it baby," H.J stood up from the couch and walked to his toy chest.

"Are you not going to talk to mummy ?" Louis asked. H.J got like this at times. He'd pout and not talk to anyone. Louis stood up Harry's phone- that he forgot when he left for work- starting ringing.

"Hello," Louis said once he picked it up.

"Is Mr. Harry Styles there ?" a woman asked.

" Junior or senior ?" Louis asked with a small giggle.

"Senior," the woman answer seriously.

"He's at work at the moment, but I'm his boyfriend," Louis informed,"you can tell me."

"Okay," was all the woman said before speaking up again," I just wanted to tell Mr. Styles that he got the part."

"The part for what ?" Louis asked.

"The part for the commercial he tried out for a couple weeks ago," the lady said like it was a known fact you would find on Wikipedia.

"I see, is that all," Louis said. He had to have a talk with Harry when he gets home.

"Tell Mr. Styles to call me back we need to discuss some stuff. Tell him Mrs. Walker called." Mrs. Walker told him.

"Will do."

°°°°°°°

Harry walked into the flat as quite as he could knowing it was H.J's nap time. Harry nearly shit his pants when he walked into the hall way to his room, and he saw Louis standing there with his arms crossed.

"I thought you weren't going to do the audition."

"How did you find out ?" Harry asked.

"Mrs. Walker called saying you got the part," he raised his eyebrows.

"We needed the money."

"How did you get the money," Louis asked.

"Louis it's no-"

"Where Harry ?" Louis asked.

"It didn't cost anything," Harry lowered his head.

"What ?"

"it cost nothing to try out," Harry explained.

"I don't want you going behind my back again," Louis' blue eyes met Harry's green eyes," okay ?"

"Okay."

°°°°°°

Louis rubbed his nine month bump sighing. It was two in the morning and Harry was still not home. Ever since he picked up acting as a third job he was never home. Louis wanted to end it, but he knew that's how they're getting by right now.

"Daddy loves you baby girl I promise," then Louis felt it. A sharp pain shooting up his stomach. Louis hissed at the pain,"fuck," he tried to rub the pain away.

"Don't worry Andi, you'll be here soon," Louis picked up his phone and called Harry once he answered all Louis said was,"it's time."

°°°°°°°°°

She was beautiful. Looked just like Louis too. Which was only fair because H.J looked just like Harry. Louis rubbed his thumb down her soft cheek while Harry smiled down at the two with H.J in his arms. Andrea Mary Styles.

Harry's family was completely or so he thought.

°°°°°°

This was the longest chapter I've written in a while, and it's still short.

2 down 13 to go !!

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Comments are always nice.

Edit- the whole chapter didn't post the first time and I had a heart attack .