His house, our house

So I turned and strode through the door. It was a maze of green and purple walls and red doors I felt like I was going round in circles. finally I opened a door in to what I assume was the living room when every single person in there turned and looked at me. Mostly men but 3 or 4 girls around. The men were all wearing black. I noticed the pile of clown masks on the coffee table. 13. I counted the men, 13. By the time I had realised, someone was on me pinning me to the wall "so, who is you?" He asked, the smell of alcohol on his breath. He was pulled away but then they surrounded me "what's up, pretty lady?" They said
"Hey, Gurl!"they hollered but I couldn't grab any of the them because all of them were full kited out in their 'uniform?' They were all trying to grab me when a gun shot was heard. We all turned to the door on the wall left to where the wall I had come in was. It was him. "Yours! He pointed to the gaggle of females around the TV. "Mine!" He pointed right through the group to meet me.
"But ho-"
BANG! Smoke ran out of his pistol as the man dropped to the ground with a thump. He walked to the door I had entered and nodded into it but he continued walking. I pushed through the crowd to run after him. "You alright? Doll face?" He asked "yeah and don't! I hate the name!"

~Flashback-10yrs ago~

She was 13. Watching Tv. Her foster father came down the stairs, with a bottle in his hand. "Why aren't you cleaning dishes, Doll face?" She hates the name! It disgusted her. It reminded her. "It didn't say do the dishes" she replied innocently. She was referring to the list he set her everyday the second she got back from school he would leave to go to the bar and leave her with a list of chores in his uneducated writing.
1.cLEan yoor bedrooM
2.pOlish
3. TaKe out the tRash
5.bUy Food
...
22. Make FOod
23. cleAn baThROm
24. HomeWoRK

"Whell I expecteded you to have done that after dinnr" it was 11 o'clock at night and she had just sat down "well I'm sorry" he pulled her hair so she stood up. "Do You Know How Nenny Orphans would love to have a home like you, doll face! But I let you stay in my house! I Let you sleep under My roof!" The way he emphasised words- Orphan or My. It repulsed her. He swung the bottle. She dodged so she ran up to her room and grabbed the prepackaged back. She had decided months ago that when she finally had enough then she would leave and she would be ready. "Where in the Hell do you think you are going?" He yell as he attempted the stairs. She ran back down dropping between his legs and out the door, grabbing her jacket on the way. He drunkenly stumbled after her. "Stwop you! I say!" He shouted but she was gone. He threw the bottle. it almost missed her. It almost left her unharmed but it did nick her neck to shoulder. "ARRHGG" she grabbed her neck but kept going. She never looked back.

~ end of flashback~

"Sorry.." he said as he pushed open a door to what I assume was the master bedroom. It was a fairly big room with a king size bed, black sheets. The rest of the rooms walls was purple and green. But there was one word. One word on every wall that made you almost not notice the Broken lamps or knocked over tables and chairs or the rips in the wall paper and curtains. One word scribbles on every wall a million times in black marker.
HA HA HA