" chapter 16 ~ "

well, sam I don't know about you but I'm very tired and I for once would like to sleep in a bed for a change."I hear that me to and I can't wait for tomorrow for my surprise" and I smiled me to can't wait to see.

now come on let us try to get some sleep and sam if you need me I will be right here in the next room"ok Carla thanks for everything you were alway so nice to me as we grew up" hey we are a family and it is how it should be.

sam hello sam she was out and here I am laying here thinking about the day, man I need to get this out of my head before I will really go crazy. I'm just so confused on why they did what they did and how it was so easy for them to do that but was it.

maybe I should of let uncle talk. know not right now I'm still mad and not giving in easy. shit I need to try and get some sleep while I can it late and I'm tired just wish my brains would stop. with all these rushing thoughts. damn, Carla sleep shit.

I must have dozed off when I have woken and open my eyes sam was next to me sleeping. hey sleeping beauty what you doing in my bed" last night I heard some noise and I got scared so I came in here hope your not mad. now why would I be mad?

if you were scared you always welcome to come and lay down silly. remember I told you if you needed me I will be right here." yes well ok then. well it is morning so let us get this day started ok but first let us go out back and see if it had worked"ok let's go

"we unlocked the door and worked our way around the house to the back by the woods and it was gone. yay, Carla, it worked I sure hope so but take no chance and leave our guard down ok. ok now what well let us go get us a big buck are two one for us and one for whatever it is out there to leave us alone.

sounds good to me come on let go put on our camo and get that hunt because we need to go to town also. ok, let's do it we will make the hunt then head to town and come back and clean them ok well one. of them and don't forget the wagon to bring them back because you know how heavy these suckers are.

ok, I'm ready when you are ok let's go and get them. ok, let's go" let us put on our camo so we can fit in with the woods ok sounds good to me and I started to laugh again. she said what now I said that must be your favorite words. and she said why. because you are always saying it she laughed I know right.

man, I need some new words I said know you don't because it is who you are and don't change it for know one else hear me yes I guess you are right yes I am why be someone else. because I and your family love you for who you are.

thank you again your so smart stop saying that because you are to also just give yourself some credit and you will find who you are you hear me so stop the crazy shit because you are smart and never ever let anyone tell you anything else you hear me"

Carla, I will I promise I will and you will stick to those words you hear me yes I will always ok great now let's go get us some big one's ok lets go we slowly walked into the wood hoping to find a big one that will last us a while for food. ok let be quite for a while,  ok so we sat and waited.

there came a nice doe for us to get so I took the shot and got her I said hurry up sam lets get her on the wagon ok but why to hurry because that shot might have run some away and we need to move to a different place. oh ok, let's do it then ok come on.lets do this because we got a lot to be done today, ok

so we got the doe on the wagon and left her there so we can find a new place to hunt. and we had found a nice place to sit for our next good shot that came our way. softly sam ask me how I can do this" I said what do you mean don't you hate killing these poor animals I said yes every day but we have to survive don't we it is our way of living.

off the land and that's how it has always been for generations on down it is what it is we have to survive, right and also even know we take a poor animals life, yes I hate it and I don't like it at all., but it's our way of living here off the land now let try to be quite ok so we can get our last one and head home."

ok Carla shhh listen something is coming as we ducked down to wait for it to pass it was a big ass wild boar he looked like he was about at lease 150 pounds and I waited for a little bit before I shot because I had to make sure Carla what you waiting for I have to see if it not a sow and if it has babies with it sam never rush to shooting always make sure you understand yes I do now thanks.

because if I kill it they won't survive alone its the law of the land and I respect that a lot and you will learn in due time. Ohh ok, I understand now good and alway remember it too ok - ok it looks to be clear so I took the shot and got it ok our job here is done lets put it on the wagon and bring home ok so we headed back to the house with them.

and when we got there uncle bow was on the porch with a box in his hand papa is that for me yes child it is your surprise I told you I will bring today, oh thank you, papa, Carla, can I open it yes its yours have at it "Carla looks like Y'all did well this morning a doe and a boar wow great job Carla thanks uncle.

Carl aww look it's a puppy and it is a boy papa what kind is it? it's a German boy cool I will name him dozer nice name sam thanks hey Carla is it ok for him to stay here with us. sam I would not have it in any other way Ohh thank you Carla your welcome sam. sam yes papa you better take him inside and give him water and something to eat. ok, papa will do it now.

Carla uncle before you say anything I'm sorry I was just mad at the time and I should have left you talk. Carla, I'm sorry too and I don't blame you for being mad at me at all. yeah, but I said some really mean words to you and sorry for that. it ok really like I said I don't blame you. uncle, I have to ask you something.

what is that child oh sorry I mean Carla I laughed and said the child is fine anyway how often I have to feed that thing out there we put out a buck last nite and it works but I don't know if we can do it every day Carla it only once a month. that's crazy only once not that I'm not glad it's only a month but what if it wants more.

we don't know how many are out there now I'm sure it growing a bigger family by now. that's a good one I don't know it was always once a month and I hope it doesn't change it has been passed down through the generations once a month and has never changed yet. yeah, but look around you.

our generation has.