" Chapter 30 ~"

sorry, kyle didn't want you to feel bad guess I picked it up from my papa every time we went hunting he will tell me something guess old habits do rub off. oh, it's fine Carla it is something good to learn. because I would have just shot and not know she had babies.

thank you because I didn't want you to get upset with me like I just know it all person because I'm not. I have not thought about you like that at all and actually, you sound very interesting. well, thank you come let us listen for a little.

kyle can you hear it, yes and it sounds like only one. yes it dose are you ready yes I am ok and there it was a big buck about a good 10 pointer I would say then kyle took the shot. yay, you got it sure did boy he is a beauty. yes, he is.

come on lets hurry and move him real fast are you for real yes. don't you think that shot scared off the others nope? really." yes haven't before come now let us get him real fast I grab the wagon and pulled it down to the buck.

I was wondering what you had that for I laughed yup it is for him because I knew I couldn't carry anything to big back on my own. see something else learned today. aww, stop and giggle. lets get back in our spot cool let do it.

we got back to our spot and sip on some coffee shh do you hear that yes it is coming. and I'm ready for it and it got closer and it stops for a few. damn, I wonder what's wrong with it and we heard it scream what the hell.

kyle I think something was waiting also for a hunt and they got it. do you think so oh yeah I do well, I guess our day is done now? why because a scream like that from that buck was a big warning to the others. and know more will come today. so I guess I will come back tomorrow for one.

aww man, I feel bad. why its nature it happens all the time no big deal I will just come back tomorrow that's all. well you can take the buck I got no way it was your kill and I won't hear of it I still got some home in my deep freezer anyway. but thank you for the offer anyway. are you sure yes I am thank you tho?

well let head back to the house and clean up this big bad boy. sounds good to me. as we were walking we heard something in the woods following us Carla. yeah, do you smell that yup what is it I don't know Kyle do you want to stop and check it out?

know kyle why just ignore it, please is it something dead in woods right here did you smell it kyle when we came in well to think about it know I didn't so you see that noise you hear and that smell is what is following us right now.

really. yes, this is not the first time it had done this. hey, thats the same smell at your house in the back yard. yes, it is and I don't know what the hell it is. and it is the thing that swung my gate off and hit my house. really yes.

but why are you still living there because it is my home and it is not gone to make me leave I rather fight I was born in that house and won't give it up for anything. I guess can't blame you on that and sounds like it is still following us. oh, it will till we get to the clearing up ahead there.

sounds like you got him pretty much down path yeah well not enough just need it to stop scratching up my house and scaring me and my sister like it is. now I'm just at that spot where I'm kind of use to it some but don't get me wrong I'm scared as shit.

but it is doing a toll on my sister right now I don't know how much more she can handle it. and that's what is really pissing me off right now. how about traps and kill it I laughed if it was only that easy. what do you mean?

been there and done that pulled it out the ground like it was nothing and pissed it off bad it lost a lot of blood so my uncle and cousin went out to find it. they did was it dead. they could not find it. there are more than one living out here. and every night they come and walk around my house.

like they are looking for a soft spot they are really smart. but all they do is scratch on the house are throw stuff at it. they even moved the traps I had by my window for them. damn." I know I sound crazy but is all true.

look you don't have to believe me and I really don't care. but I and my sister know what is going on out here. I even bring it food as an offering to them way out in the back of my house so they will leave us alone but still no luck.

but I won't give up its got to be something it wants and hope it is not one of us so right now we just going day by day trying to figure it out. wow y'all have been going through a lot I think I would have done packed up and left.

yeah sometimes that do sounds good but I can't and I won't I even thought about sending my sister to my uncles but she refuses to leave me. bless her heart Carla please don't think of me as to forwards but I like you a lot and I and my brother have a camp that we can bring out here.

and help y'all out. I can't ask you to do that it is to dangers for you Y'all out here in the yard. I know you are not asking us to do that I want to because I like you and your gone though so much so can I please help you. and I can see you are very tuff.

know doubt at all but a little help doesn't hurt sometimes. ok, you win but what about your brother he might think I'm nuts and you too for wanting to come out here and stay. oh, he will he is crazy as I am and he got a crush on your sister too.

oh, my sister too has one on him that means you have one on me and I smile. yeah, I guess you got me on that one as he smiled back at me. yes like I said you are good, are you? well, not really when I was getting dress I heard you and your brother talking sorry. aww but you are no good.

you have been knowing all this time I laughed what can I say I'm a bad bad girl. and yes you are