Chapter 12- He Ain't You

AIGHT SO AUSTIN IS PLAYING WITH HIS BUZZ LIGHTYEAR AND WOODY THE COWBOY TOYS BECAUSE SAFAREE PUT TOY STORY 3 ON FOR HIM AND NICKI IS IN THE NEXT ROOM EXERCISING ALONE UNTIL SAFAREE COMES IN AND TAKES A SEAT

S- whatchu doing'?

N- Pilates

S-why?

N-because my thighs are fat

S- and who told you that?

N- my trainer

S- well your trainer is a certified ass hole

N- well in all actuality he's really cute(lol)

S- mmmhhhmmm.... And when did you start seeing this trainer?

N- a few months ago...

S- oh.. Ok

N- baby can you please get me some water?

S- sure babe (goes to the kitchen)

_________DOORBELL RINGS________________________

N-(answering the door) hello??? Oh.. It's you.

D- can I come in?

N- come talk to your son and get out, you got 30 minutes!

D- I came here to talk to you... And I am living here temporarily, remember.

N- what do you want?

D- I want to know what you meant at the park earlier

N- I meant everything I said dumbass!

D- what I'm saying is what did you mean by coming over there to our picnic DATE and talk to me like I had some sort of duty to you as a husband or some shit?!!? Nicki you need to stop doin this shit it's been 2 years!!!

N- Well I'm just looking out for you drake!

D- how????

N- I just don't want you to get hurt! She's not exactly Miss Perfect ya know....

D-(sighs) I know .. And we are willing to put aside both our differences because of our connection. But nicki you don't understand! I think like that too, all the time! I just wonder about how Safaree treats you... And especially how he treats Austin... But you're just so damn stubborn it's like I. Ant even talk to you sometimes!!!

N- well I didn't know you felt that strongly about it.... But I'm happy, there's nothing wrong with our relationship at all!

D- nicki don't give me that bull shit!

N- ok ok! Sometimes I do wish you were back but that would make things complicated and I would forever be scared to know if I could trust you...

D- trust me??? Nicki you don' know how crazy you sound right now.. You should be worried about what that bastard in the kitchen!! Nicki don't play alright, I know everything!

N- I don't know what you're talking about...

D- (grabs nicki's wrist and turns her around and pulls the back of her shirt revealing her back covered in bruises that went slightly up her neck and definitely down to her thighs)

N- stop drake!

D- (let's go of nicki and looks at her furiously)

N- you weren't supposed to know... No one was supposed to know!!

_________________NICKI STARTS CRYING AND DRAKE BRINGS HER INTO A HUG________

N- hold me tighter... Please

D- I'll never let go Nick.... I'll never let go...

______SAFAREE COMES DOWNSTAIRS AND SEES DRAKE AND NICKI HOLDING EACH OTHER____

S- wtf.....

N- baby?

D- oh shit...(kisses nicki on the forehead and runs out the front door and into his car and drives away)

HMMMM..... WE ALL THOUGHT SAFAREE WAS THE PERFECT BOYFRIEND...

COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE #TeamDricki (Drake and Nicki) or #TeamO'NickaFaree (Nicki and Safaree) or #TeamDrihanna (Drake and Rihanna) SO I CAN MAKE A DECISION FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

PEACE. LOVE. SMOOCHES, AND DUCES!!! <3