Missing Me

Where's my phone?!
Where is it?!
Where did I put it?!

I kept mumbling to myself as I rummage through my bed now filled with a few piles of clothes - that I need to pack and fit in my luggage - that I still have to get from the storage below.

Where's my phone?!
I need to find it.
I have to call RJ.

Oh yeah, we made that stupid "no calls until he's settled" deal - but this is an emergency!

Yay! I found it!... and it's dead... Fudge!!!
Charging...

Now where's my passport?!
My US passport, that is, and yes I have one, most of my family are in the states anyway.
I used to live there, but when I came here, I fell inlove - with the beaches first okay!

And then I met RJ and the rest was cliche!

My family fell inlove with him too.
And my friends, plus my neighbors, the cute kids in the park across the street and even their pets find him adorable!

How can I be so lucky, right?

LUCKY YEAH, BUT STUPID!

I know self... I know.
You don't have to remind me.
I have learned my lesson - painfully.

So I managed to get a flight that leaves at 11pm, a bit late but it's the only one they have that I could take.

Only a few more things left to pack
and Im done, I have scheduled a grab to take me to the airport and asked my neighbor/friend to take care of my unit for a while.

After bathing, dressing and  last minute details checking... I'm all set, finally!

I tried calling RJ but his phone was off so I left him a voicemail:

Hi RJ, baby, Im sorry. I was crazy to just let you leave like that. I can't stand this, us being apart, I'll go crazy! I am not myself anymore, and you took something from me that Im starting to miss, my heart.
So Im flying out tonight, I will come to you. I love you so much...Call me when you get this okay?

After locking up, I hurried along the hall towards the lift..

My heart is racing...

This the boldest, most impulsive thing I've done so far - also the best decision I have made yet...

And with only a few steps away from the elevator...

Click... Click... THWAAACK!

My luggage burst open.