Stepping Into A World Known As Konoha

Hello, back again, rose from the dead back with another fanfic. Unfortunately I’ll be putting the sonadow story on hold for now as my “Sonic” fandom has subsided for now whilst my Naruto inner self has risen. Sorry for those looking forward to the next chapter, I’ll try to update for you J I know many like that story.

Enough of that, this story is similar to one I wrote years ago, but the plot should actually be better. Hopefully… *cries* this one is basically a yaoi story, please don’t be angry! You should know me by now guys. Also, I don’t think any spoilers will be in here… I’m making up most of my fandom up.

Spoilers up to episode 69 (pft, immaturedesu~)

Couples:

SasuNaru (Sasuke-Seme // Naruto-Uke)

SakuLee (Sakura // Lee)

Nejga (Neji-Seme // Gaara-Uke)

TemShika (Temari // Shikamaru)

Mentions of KakaIru (Kakashi-Seme // Iruka-Uke)

Rating:

M- Implied innuendoes, mature scenes later on, (depending on feedback) MalexMale “intimacy”)

Warnings:

Yaoi, meaning Male on Male, if you don’t like it why are you searching for Sasuke and Naruto then? Knowledge and fandoms, harsh world

OC’s (They’re fan children. If you have a character you want to be in the story, give me a few days to think over it. I’ll do polls’ for you guys)

Disclaimer:

Naruto is property of Kishimoto-san, so therefore I have no say of what I’d like them to do in the series, (Although Mama was very happy when Sasuke and Naruto had their ‘birth’ of fandom~ Kissudesu~!) Please support the official release.

--

Prologue

--

As if the day couldn’t get much worse.

Well in Naruto’s opinion it couldn’t get much worse, but maybe he’d spoken to soon. After being rudely awakened by that lazy Shikamaru and seeing Sakura’s hair drastically shorter than usual he sensed something had gone on whilst he was ‘napping’. Even asking them questions they’d ignored or given other answers which swerved away from the truth and he knew it. This second exam sure turned out idiotic. Naruto tried his hardest to think about what happened before it all went blank. Mostly he remembered punching that stupid Sasuke in the face, he still felt proud that he’d managed to successfully hit Sasuke and get no lash back.

I digress.

Whilst walking to a somewhat safe zone the trio were all looking a little out of it. Although something they hadn’t expected had to happen, of all days it had to be today. A white light blinding the three before nothing, they were in the middle of Konoha. Although everything looked slightly…older…Wondering around for a little bit Naruto realised that this wasn’t their ‘time’ as he’d put to the others. His suspicions confirmed when he saw three familiar looking people standing across from the smaller worn out trio. There right in front of them was Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke and Hanuro Sakura.

Yes, this day just couldn’t get any worse.

--

Please let me know what you think of this little ‘prologue’ I’ve seen a lot of Naruto stories have them so, what the heck, let’s give it a go~

Thank you for supporting me throughout these long, long, long (continues for about an hour)… long weeks and months, but I am back! I promise you all that~!

Goodbye for now~