Where Are We?! This isn't Konoha?

Back again guys~ I wouldn’t and couldn’t leave you with a measly (counts up the words, secretly cheats) 229 words. I really want to dive straight into the story. Here you are my fellow SasuNaru-ers~!

--

Couples:

SasuNaru (Sasuke-Seme // Naruto-Uke)

SakuLee (Sakura // Lee)

Nejga (Neji-Seme // Gaara-Uke)

TemShika (Temari // Shikamaru)

Rating:

M- Implied innuendoes, mature scenes later on, (depending on feedback) MalexMale “intimacy”)

Warnings:

Yaoi, meaning Male on Male, if you don’t like it why are you searching for, Sasuke and Naruto…? Knowledge and fandoms, harsh world

OC’s (They’re fan children)

Disclaimer:

Naruto is property of Kishimoto-san, so therefore I have no say of what I’d like them to do in the series. Please support the official release.

--

Chapter 1: Where the heck are we? This isn’t Konoha!

--

It went smoothly.

Well almost, the young trio were led back to the Hokage’s tower which the youngsters learnt was the older Naruto’s office, after achieving his lifelong goal of becoming the Hokage. The conversations were nice, no stupid questions were really asked, and unless you count asking ‘how we got here’ a stupid question then maybe there was a few. After a close examination of the elders it was evident that there were slight differences in appearances, for example;

Sakura’s hair was long again, tied up into a neat pony tail and her forehead protector actually on her forehead unlike the olden (for them anyway) days.

Sasuke’s hair was a little unruly; he didn’t wear his forehead protector yet showed that he definitely was loyal to the hidden leaf village. Sasuke had also gotten more ‘buff’ showing he must’ve worked hard over the years to become stronger both physically and mentally.

Finally Naruto, he hadn’t changed that much. Still had the whiskers from Kyuubi on his face; still had those cute dashing blue orbs of happiness; still had that luscious blonde hair, although it had gotten slightly longer making him seem more feminine to the public eye. Naruto had changed with his way of life though; he could cook a four course meal and have no complaints from anyone. Not even a single moan about anything, this was all thanks to Sasuke and Sakura for teaching him how to actually cook something other than Ramen. The blonde openly admitted on some days he couldn’t be bothered to cook so he usually got Sasuke to cook for him instead, or snack upon Ramen all day whilst away from Sakura and Sasuke.

To say the least, the younger versions seemed to get along with the elders specifically the way they were. They’d all shown maturity at its best. This was a bonus for two of the members on Team 7. The pleasantness didn’t last much longer as another person entered the office,

NO! Heal AKAMARU!”

A large white dog pounced into the room upon Naruto’s elder self who just laughed it off and petted the large dog on him, “Hey there big guy, remember when you used to be tiny and do this, those were better days…” Kiba, as they’d all figured out looked a lot better now he’d grown up although he still had the long red triangles on his face “I-I’m sorry Hokage-sama, I tried to stop Akamaru but--!” A hand stopped him from speaking much more and Kiba looked down “C’mon Kiba, just cause’ I’m the Hokage doesn’t mean you can’t call me Naruto anymore, remember I used to call Tsundere ‘baa-chan’ never Hokage-sama” Apology after apology was given by the dog lover, Kiba, until Naruto shooed him away laughing at the silly antics. “Now where were we?”