Chapter 2: Meeting Ashley

Briana's POV
I woke up in Dean's hotel room since Sabrina forgot to get our hotel room online. We basically had to stay with the shield and Sabrina hates Seth's guts, I actually feel bad for him.

Me and Dean shared his bed last night and his arms were wrapped around my waist tightly.

I managed to break from his tight hold and walked into his bathroom with my clothes in my hands.

I took a shower and got dressed before I put on my makeup. Let's just say I do put makeup on my wrists since I self harm.

"I don't know why you would want to wear all of this shit" Dean said walking into the bathroom

"Well I decide to wear it so I'm sorry if you don't like it" I said before I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He chuckled before he kissed me.

"Hey you know you have other people in this hotel room" Seth said standing in the doorway.

Sabrina walked up to him in the chest.

"Oh shut up, if they want to do that let them" she said winking at me.

"So are you ready to meet her" Dean asked once Sabrina and Seth walked away.

"Yes Dean, I told you about a million times" I said.

"Oh Briana you might have to go in there by yourself because the headmistress hates me" Dean said with a pout.

"Okay, I'll try to get your niece back" I said pulling him into a hug.

Roman and Taylor walked up to us and I was immediately pulled into a hug from my twin.

"I'm so proud of you" she said.

"She's older" I mouthed to Roman and Dean, who was looking at us with confused faces.

"Oh" they mouthed back.

"Are you ready to go Dean" I asked finally pulling away from Taylor.

"Duh, come on" he said pulling me back into his bedroom.

We grabbed our bags and I checked my phone to see what time is our flight.

We had to get there in 10 minutes.

Dean intertwined our fingers together and pulled me into the hallway before we got in the elevator.

10 minutes later
We finally got on our plane and after 20 more minutes we finally took off.

I laid my head on Dean's shoulder and he laid his head on top of mine.

"Go to sleep babe, I got you" Dean whispered to me once he noticed I was scared before I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

8 hours later
"Babe wake up" Dean whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes to see Dean looking down at me.

"Hey" he said.

I smiled at him before we stood up and grabbed our carry on bags and got off of the plane.

We walked in the terminal before we grabbed our bags and walked out of the airport.

Dean managed to get a rental car so we got in it and immediately Dean started driving.

He pulled up to a broken down place where I can almost a little girl's screams from outside.

"You little bitch" a male's voice yelled before me and Dean got out of the car and I felt a little body crash into mine.

"Help us, help us" a little girl whimpered.

I looked down at her and noticed a little girl hugging Dean.

She let go of him and the little girl finally showed her face.

It was Ashley but I didn't know who the little girl hugging me was.

She finally let go of me and I looked down at her again.

"You are so pretty" she said

"Aww thank you but you're prettier" I said.

Dean picked his niece up and walked inside the place.

I followed behind after I picked the little girl up.

A male and female walked up to us and went to grab both Ashley and the little girl but me and Dean put them down and pushed them behind us.

"We'd like to adopt them so please just hand us the papers to sign" Dean snapped at the guy.

"Hey maybe I don't want to" the guy snapped back at him.

"Then you better get your lazy ass up before you regret it" Dean growled.

The guy quickly got up and grabbed the papers for us to sign.

I chuckled at Dean before the papers were placed in front of me.

I quickly signed both and handed them to Dean.

"Eliza that's a beautiful name" I said before Eliza wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You hear that Eliza we're finally getting adopted" Ashley said.

I smiled at them before they ran to get their stuff.

"I don't think she realized who I am" Dean said with a pout.

"She'll find out sooner or later" I said rubbing his shoulder before Eliza and Ashley walked back to us with just small bags in their hands.

"That's all you have" Dean asked them shocked.

Shouldn't they have a little bit more clothes than that?

"Yeah but I know you're my uncle Dean" Ashley said handing him a small picture.

I walked over to Eliza and picked her up.

"You're going to love my sister" I said.

"Yay" she cheered.

I am really going to love these two little girls so much.

No one will get in the way of my love for these girls. I can tell they are going to mean so much to me.