Chapter 4: Singing and Secrets

Sabrina's POV
We're taking Seth's nieces to Disneyworld since we are in Florida for WWE.

Briana and Dean let us take Ashley and Eliza to let them have some fun.

Ivy is not going with us even though Seth wants her to have alone time with her daughters.

I got dressed while Seth was still asleep and did my makeup.

I dyed my hair back my normal hair color but dyed the ends to blue and purple last night before I went to bed

I put my minnie mouse ears headband on my head before I packed everything I needed in my suitcase.

I jumped back on mine and Seth's bed and laid on top of Seth to wake him up.

I pecked his lips before he opened his eyes.

"Hey babe" he said in his sexy morning voice.

"Hey, wake up two tones" I said.

He chuckled before he gently pushed me off of him and turned on his stomach.

I slapped his ass before quickly running out of the hotel room and towards Ivy's to get Ainslie and Davina.

I walked past Taylor and Roman's room to hear them basically having sex.

I heard Seth's footsteps behind me before I quickly ran faster and ran into Ivy's room.

I locked her door before Ivy walked out of her bedroom.

"What's going on" she asked sleepily.

"I slapped your brother's ass and now I'm hiding from him, where's the kids" I asked.

"You're in big trouble" she said before Ainslie and Davina walked out of their room.

"Aunt Sabrina" they cheered before we heard a knock on the door.

"Ivy open up" Seth yelled.

"Hide" Ivy whispered to me before she walked over to the door.

Ainslie and Davina pushed me into Ivy's room and told me to hide under her bed before they ran out of the room to greet their uncle.

I heard someone walked into the room before I felt someone grabbed my foot and pull me from under the bed.

"You really had to hide there" Briana said with a giggle.

"Fine but help me hide from Seth" I begged.

"Since you're so tall maybe hiding in bathroom is your only hope" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Why didn't think about that" I muttered under my breath before Briana pushed me into the bathroom in Ivy's room.

"Sorry but the walls are not soundproof and Roman and Taylor's bedroom is right by Ivy's bathroom, have fun" Briana said before she closed the door and ran away.