Chapter 6: Surprises and Kharma

Briana's POV
I ran over to Roman and he opened the door wide to reveal... Melanie Martinez and my best friend Skylar Crawford.

"Skylar" I yelled before tackling her in a hug.

"Hey Briana" she said.

"What are you doing here" I asked.

"I invited her" Melanie said before I pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you so freaking much" I said.

"Wait what are you doing here" I asked Melanie.

"Sabrina invited me to let me listen to your voice in person" she said.

"Aww Sabrina you love me" I said.

"Come on, we have to go Briana, you have a match" Taylor said running out to grab my hand and pull me out of the hotel and towards Sabrina's rental car.

Luckily Sabrina and Skylar was following behind us.

"I wonder who's facing me" I said.

"We don't know yet" Sabrina said.

We got in her car and drove to the arena with Seth, Dean, and Roman following behind us since they had a match tonight too.

We finally pulled up to the arena and parked our car to walk inside with our bags.

We walked to our locker room without the guys.

I walked into our bathroom and changed into my ring gear for tonight after I grabbed it from my bag.

Dean is going to love it

I walked back out and immediately Sabrina, Skylar, and Taylor started cheering.

"Seriously" I asked with a smile.

"Yes, Dean is going to love it but more likely would want to take it off of you" Taylor said.

Dean, Roman, and Seth walked in and Dean's eyes met my ring gear.

"You're such a tease" he said before walking up to me and kissing me.

"Please don't fight tonight, you'll hate your opponent" Roman said.

"Why" I asked pulling away from Dean.

"It's Kharma" Seth said.

"I thought she was in TNA" I yelled.

"Wwe rehired her and she wants a match against you" Roman explained.

"Don't worry, we'll be in her corner" Sabrina said.

"No the shield should be in her corner because we don't you girls getting hurt" Dean said.

"Fine the shield Sabrina, and Taylor can be in my corner" I said.

"Mrs. Copeland you're on in five minutes" a stage manager said.

We walked out of our locker room and up to the gorilla to wait for my music.

"You guys look amazing" I said to Taylor and Sabrina.

Taylor

Taylor

Sabrina "Thanks" they said with smiles

Sabrina
"Thanks" they said with smiles.

"Come on" I said before I walked out onto the ramp.

All of the wwe universe was cheering for me and my sisters.

We walked down the ramp and I got in the ring ready to fight for my life.

The shield entrance started playing and everyone was cheering for them.

"I'm scared" I said to myself before Kharma's theme song started playing.

"You got this Briana" Taylor said to me.

Kharma was staring me down when she walked down the ramp and got into the ring.

Skip the match
I finally got Kharma down to her knees so I superkicked her in the face  before I climbed onto the turnbuckles ready to do my mom's signature move.

I did it perfectly and pinned Kharma.

I got the three count before I ran out of the ring and up into the crowd.

Taylor and Sabrina followed behind me but Kharma quickly grabbed Sabrina's hair and dragged her back into the ring before doing her signature move on my sister.

Taylor quickly ran up to me and hugged me.

The shield grabbed Sabrina after Kharma left and walked up the stairs.

"It's all my fault, if I was still in the ring Sabrina wouldn't be in the hospital" I said frustrated after I just watched my sister being taken away from the arena in an ambulance.

"Yeah but you would in the hospital and you know I would hate that" Dean said.

"I know" I said before I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.