Where did we go wrong? {RANT!}

[As another discussion of this trash pile continues, Liver walks into the meeting room and sits at the end of the long rectangular table. Her fellow associates (aka, the people who actually read this book) come in as well and sit at the sides of the table]

*Liver shuffles a stack of papers and places them onto the table*

*breathes* There is this very serious topic that I must review with everyone currently in this room.

Shipping.

*gasps are heard from around the area*

Yes, today I will gamble on about this topic that I dare not to touch even with a 10ft pole

so lets begin.

Shipping is shared throughout a fandom.

Shipping is basically when two characters are paired together and envisioned as a couple.

Seems Innocent, right?

WRONG!

Shipping can get as ugly as failed plastic surgery.

First off, as a proud member of the MCSM community, I state that you guys get WAY too crazy with your ships.

Saying "OH ITS JUST TOTALLY CANON!" or stuff like that.

Let me just say,

Lukesse is not canon, Jetra is not canon, Axlivia is not canon, Magnugaard is not canon, Harpvor is not canon, ANY OTHER DAMN SHIP IS NOT COMPLETELY CANON. And probably would never be, unless TellTale confirms it.

"But it would so awesome if it were canon!"

Riddle me this, how good would it REALLY be if a ship were to somehow become canon.

Lets face it, It would change the story by a TON!

And look at all the non-shippers! They would probably be very upset when they find out that their "perfect couple" is not together!

"But OOOH no! If [INSERT CHARACTER HERE] were to die, then [INSERT SHIP HERE] would never happen!"

AND ALLSOOO! Take a good hard look at the audience, the targeted demographic for this game. As you may notice it has an audience filled with a majority of younger children (Who would most likely not care for romance)

And ANOTHER thing that really just TICKS ME OFF is when you guys hate on shippers hate on other people for "Not supporting their ship"

"Like, Oh mah GAWD! I JUST CANNOT believe that you shipTHAT! You should really ship [INSERT SHIP HERE]

GAH!

And these "Ship Wars" are absolutely driving me CRAZY!

This fandom has actually gotten up to the point were shipping is not even as fun anymore.

At least..

Not as fun as it was in the beginning, when the fandom was still fresh and new.

Episodes 1-4.

So much freedom and Imagination.

Now it seems to just be burning slightly from the tip of a small match, inflicting damage by every second.

Eventually going to be swallowed up in eternal flame and ashes.

These are things that I hold my head in bed at night thinking about.

Pulling the sheets over to cover my eyes, hoping that the monsters would just go away.

But they won't..

At least I know they won't.

What happened?

Where did we go..

W R O N G ?