Chapter Ten

* I would like to say Happy Birthday to my best friend Superbugsbunny and this chapter I promised to make it very long for her so I hope it is long enough! Enjoy the chapter and thanks for the votes! *

I gasp realizing what he had said and started to look up into his eyes. I notice the two puncture marks on his neck where I had bit him. He started to fall forward and it looked like he was going to faint. I quickly caught him as he was starting to fall forward and I called in his parents who were still standing outside the room. They rushed in and picked up Max of which they then laid down on the long couch.

“Is he alright?” I asked them

“Yeah, it’s just the shock, he will be alright!” His mum replied

“Good, go…”I said and I felt myself getting all limp and before I knew it I blacked out.

I opened my heavy eyes to see a branch of sunlight reaching into the room. I found myself in a bed and in the same clothes that I was wearing yesterday. I suddenly remembered what happened and started to sit up. I need to see Max! I got out of bed and realized that I was in the spare bedroom. I walked out of the room and made my way down the stairs. I didn't know what time it was but I knew it was early in the morning. I found Max’s parents in the kitchen and they smiled at me.

“We collected some of your school clothes and told your mum you’re going to stay at ours for a bit. Its 6:30 am if you’re wondering and the clothes are in the living room which is in the bag. Max isn’t going to school for a couple of days as he needs to recover.” She explained whilst smiling at me and buttering some toast.

“Oh okay, thanks for doing this!” I replied. “Also, have you got any cereal I’m starving!” asked

“Yeah it’s in the cupboard and the bowls are to the right of the cupboard, milk in the fridge.” She said

“Where’s Max then?” I ask whilst grabbing the cereal from the cupboard

“He is still sleeping; he needs some rest after what happened.” She replied

“Okay, I’m going to watch some TV for a bit if that’s alright with you two…” I asked

“Yeah sure!” She beamed

I walked into the living room with my bowl of cereal and turned on the TV. I kept it on the news as there wasn't anything decent on which usually happens in the morning. After I had finished my cereal I put it on the side in the kitchen and grabbed my clothes from the living and my way quietly upstairs and into the spare bedroom. I checked my phone and saw that it was on full charge. They must have charged it for me when I fell asleep. How nice of them.

I unlocked my phone and looked at the time, 7:15. I got the clothes out of the bag and laid them out on the bed. Oh they even packed my shoes and underwear. I got dressed quickly and grabbed my bag which was on the floor and stuffed my shoes on. I then brushed my teeth and walked down the stairs quietly. I said goodbye to Max’s parents and left.

I arrived at school around half an hour later and saw Teagan standing by the front gates.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” She asked me

“Nothing, why?” I replied

“Oh your eyes, they have sadness in them. Anyway, shall we go to tutor and play some Sopio?!” She asked me

“Yeah, it’s cold out here!” I said

We walked over to A block and made our way to tutor. Maths was first so it wasn’t a long walk to the classroom. I took my seat and started to get my book and pencil case out when Hayden came and sat down on the table.