Movie

Warning: Contains La La Land spoiler! If you haven't seen the movie and don't want the movie ruined, please skip this chapter! Thank you, and don't say I didn't warn you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Beca!" Chloe called from the hallway.

"What?" Beca groaned from her comfortable spot in bed.

"It's almost noon and I want to see La La Land! Everyone is talking about it and there is a showing at one thirty." Chloe said, now in the bathroom putting her earrings in her ears.

"You know I hate movies." Beca whined, still not moving.

"It has amazing music. I listened to one of the songs and it won a bunch of Golden Globes." Chloe said, then poked her finger with the earring. "Ow."

"Aww you okay?" Beca asked from behind her girlfriend. She grabbed some toilet paper and gave it to Chloe to stop the bleeding.

"Thanks." Chloe said and gave Beca a small kiss. Beca began to straighten her crazy hair.

"Don't burn yourself again." Chloe said and laughed.

"Hey, that was not funny at all! It hurt and left a scar on my neck!" Beca said.

Beca finished getting ready and met Chloe is the car. Chloe liked to arrive early so she could participate in the on screen trivia and watch all of the movie trailers. Beca hated arriving so early. The earlier they arrived, the longer she was sitting in that stupid movie theater.

They got their snacks, Beca always got a large drink so she had an excuse to leave  and Chloe got some candy, then went to their theater. They were the first ones there and got Chloe's favorite seats in the theater.

The trailer for an upcoming movie, starring Anna Kendrick, came on the screen.

"Wow, Becs. She looks a lot like you." Chloe said and studied Beca's features intently. "Dude this is crazy, it's like your the same person."

"I don't think we look anything alike." Beca said as Anna Kendrick spoke on the screen.

"You even sound the same." Chloe said.

"Not really." Beca insisted.

"If you say so." Chloe laughed.

The movie started and Chloe's eyes were glued to the screen. Beca had to admit, she loved the music.

"Look how cute they are together." Chloe said.

"This is so stupid. The ending is so predictable. The guy always gets the girl." Beca said and rolled her eyes. The movie was extremely long and halfway through, Beca had to use the restroom.

"Baby." She whispered. Chloe turned and kissed her passionately. Beca pulled away. "Not what I wanted to ask you."

"I love you." Chloe said.

"I love you too, but I have to pee." Beca said.

"Then go pee." Chloe said.

"I'll be right back." She kissed Chloe's cheek and made her way to the bathroom.

Beca came back and watched the rest of the movie. The ending shocked her more than any movie ever. Chloe was in tears and when it ended, everyone clapped.

"Oh my God." Beca said. Chloe sniffled and nodded. "What just happened?"

"I feel like I've been stabbed in the heart." Chloe said.

"Finally a movie without a predictable ending, but it took two and a half hours to get to." Beca said.

They drove home and Chloe moped into their bedroom. She flopped onto the bed and groaned.

"Come on Chlo." Beca said, poking the motionless lump that was her girlfriend. "Pull yourself together."

"No." Chloe whined. "True love isn't real."

Beca rolled Chloe over and kissed her passionately.

"Yes it is." Beca said, before being pulled on top of Chloe.

"I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you." Chloe said and kissed Beca with all of her might, with all of her feelings. "I will never let you go." She whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~