chapter 17 "cant do it without her"

I cried myself to sleep that night was dreading to go to school but I new I had no other option... She will not stop untill I do what I am told to do.

I get dressed in something kinda cute and put some makeup on but even under all that makeup you could tell I have been crying and that I feel like trash right now. Anybody but a blind person could see that.

I dragged myself to the car. I didnt want to go to school I mean isn't it obvious?!?! Anyways this is going to crash my heart and embarrass him and make this worse.

I finally got to school and unlike usual lunch time faster then expected. I walked into the lunchroom and did not even bother getting a trey. I just walked right up to Trey. "Omggg what am I doing." I mumbled to myself.
Trey turned around and just tried to walk away but I grabbed his arm and felt my heart jump out of my chest. I faced him towards me and looked into his green eyes. They were so full of hurt and wonder.

"What do you want Courtney. I told you I was done with you." His voice was so cold.... Did he really hate me. I felt my eyes get all watery.

"Trey we need to talk please. Please Trey just talk to me." I said I felt my heart shatter within a second.

"No. I want nothing to do with you Courtney .....I ...I ...I hate you." I could see so much hurt in his eyes but what could it be from?

"Please Trey I'm so sorry. I miss you. I will do anything to fix what happened. I love you so much." I started crying and then I realized that the whole cafeteria was staring at us. I started to run towards the door to leave but then something or someone got ahold of my wrist.