chapter 24 "final destination"

"Wake up sleeping beauty." Trey said shaking my arm.

"Ughh hat time is it?" I ask

"Uhmm 8:47 but we are here but are you sure this is the right address its a old abandoned house?"

"Omgg" I say as i jump up I completely forgot that I was in a car. "Yes yes this is it." I say.

"Okay." He says and we both get out.

"Trey. Do me a favor."

"Anything beautiful"

"Dont go in with me I will text you in about 30 minutes and if I dont then come get me."

"But-" I cut him off by kissing his lips hoping that this wouldn't be the last time that I ever see him again.

"Please for me" I ask

"Do I even have a choice." He asked me

"Nope." I respond

"Ughhhh" he says "I will be back in 30 minutes no less. I am getting a timer too. I love you so much be careful"

"I love you too and I will be careful dont worry I am Courtney after all I tend to injure easily but I always pull through" I say after walking towards the door and he left. On my own again but this time it was my choice.

Beep beep

I look at my phone and I got a text that said.......

When you walk in there is a table with a basket on it. Put your phone in it. Once you put the phone in you will see just a room with no furniture no nothing in it. If you look to your right you will see a stair case. Walk up the stairs and walk in to the third room on the right.

I take a deep breath and walk through the door. I turn of my phone and pit it in the basket as ordered. Just like the person said the staircase was right where I was told it would be. I walked up this creepy staircase. And finally got to the top. I started walking down the hallway counting for the third door on my right but I was very hesetent.

"Courtney. Courtney. Help me." Omg that was my mother hollering. I run to the door as fast as I can. I went to grab the doorknob but it was hot. I started kicking at the door untill it knocked down. The room was really smokey.

"Mom! Mom? Where are you? Are you okay? Mom!"

I started to feel a little dizzy and then I fainted.