chapter 20 "the suprise"

The whole night that night I could only think of what she would do next. I mean she has basically ripped apart my family. Honestly I dont even think that my grandmother pays attention because she's never asked or been in the hospital to see me. I think its messed up but oh well. Well after all these thoughts I finally fell asleep.

•••••••••••

"Good morning." I heard Will's voice.

"Will??"

"Yes its me."

"What are you doing here and what time is it??"

"Its 2:00"

"In the morning?!?!" I say as I roll back over and throw the cover back over my head.

"No. In the afternoon." Will said as he pulled the cover off of my face. He stared at me in my eyes and it was weird. I've never seen him give me this look before. My stomach started to then but not in a good way. "Courtney" he said "you're so beautiful."

Treys p.o.v

I can't believe that I put Courtney in danger by kissing her but I just couldn't help myself. I am sure she is safe now though because she's in the hospital. I just hope she doesn't do anything stupid.

I want to go see her so bad but that's a  bigger risk of her getting hurt. I can't do without her though. I have to see and make sure she is okay. Will said he was at work and the other boys are at football practice. I guess that means I will have to go see her. I hope I'm doing the right thing.

Courtney's p.o.v

"Thanks I think" I tell Will because I was so confused.

"Youre welcome." He said as he was coming closer to me. "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Um sure?"

"The whole time that you were dating Trey well you should of been dating me."

"We never dated!"

"But you guys were kissing literally yesterday."

Treys p.o.v

I got on my bike and headed to the hospital. I got in the parking lot and ran to the main office. I asked the Lady what room she was in and after she told me I ran for her room. I opened her room door and.....

Courtney's p.o.v

Will just looked at me and then leaned in and kissed me.

I broke the kiss and screamed "Will!! What do you think you are doing."

"What I'm suppose to do." He said as he started a new kiss and started to tug at my hospital gown.

"Stop! Stoooop!" I screamed but he wouldn't stop. Then finally he got off the top of me.

Treys p.o.v

I opened the door and saw Will and Courtney kissing. I felt my heart shatter but i couldn't  just leave. I watched and I didnt do anything until I heard her telling him to stop. I pulled will off of Courtney and threw him on the ground. I started punching him in the face until I heard Courtney tell me to stop.

"Dont you ever and I mean EVER touch her again" I tell Will.