Skylox One Shot - # 4

(Enjoy this nicely long One Shot)

No One's POV.
Ty held his son's left in his right and smiled down at him. This was the last week of summer vacation for him and Adam and Ty wanted to spend it on vacation. Adam held his other hand, looking over at Ty with a smile when he saw their son begin to swing. They were at Cedar Point at the moment, making their way to buy the tickets and such. "Sage, at one point me and your father are going to allow you to go off on your own. So, I want you to put this on and if there's any trouble just clap your hands twice, then you'll be teleported right to us. Got it?" Ty asked while handing Sage a small necklace to tie around his neck. "Yes, dad. Thank you," Sage said with a smile and hugged Ty's waist. Sage was only ten and was actually pretty crafty. Adam and Ty gave him the necklace for an emergency, fearing that hunters would try capturing the boy.

Such hunters were tracking the three demons, being as hidden as they could to not set the demons on the run. The hunters' names were Sam and Dean Winchester and were both dressed up like security guards for the amusement park. "Dean, how are we going to find them? Just because we were given a spell to see the faces and such of demons doesn't mean this is going to be a picnic," Sam said and took a sip of his Large Dr. Pepper that he bought. "I know it won't but, these things gotta be taken out of here so they don't cause any trouble," Dean said with a sigh at the heat, glancing around at the crowds of people.

After about an hour, Sage had ridden a total of twenty-seven rides and was now stopped at a pretzel stand for something to eat. "Four large soft pretzels please and two containers of cheese sauce," Sage ordered and looked down from the menu above him. "That'll be twenty dollars," The person at the register said monotonously, seeming to be bored out of his mind. "Well, with that attitude, you'll be down in hell in no time!" said Sage a smirk spread across his face when he saw the person's horrified look. And with shaky hands, the person took twenty dollars from Sage and handed him his order.

Sage sat down at a metal table near the stand and began to eat. His wings, tail, and horns, which he got from Ty, were hidden by an enchanted bracelet Sage wore on his right wrist. Sage also had dark sunglasses that hid his golden eyes, which he had gotten from Adam. Not even knowing where his parents were, Sage ate his food contently as he watched people stroll by. Then, Sage felt eyes on him and nervously swiveled his head around to look at all of his surroundings.

That's when he spotted them, Sam and Dean, observing Sage from afar. Sage squinted his eyes at them with a glare and continued to watch him as he ate the rest of his pretzel. The hunters shifted under his gaze before slowly making their way towards him. "Listen, kid, you tell us where your parents are and we'll let you walk free," Dean offered and took a seat across from Sage. "I suggest leaving me alone, besides don't know where they are so, goodbye," Sage said, getting up and throwing away his trash.

In all fairness, Sage gave a reasonable warning but, they didn't listen and tried to subtly pull him into a secluded corner. That is until Sage swiftly kicked both men in the crotch and sent them to their knees. "Dang brat!" grumbled Dean as he tried to stand. Sage took this chance to book it, sprinting through several small crowds of people with Sam soon following after. Most of the walking people didn't seem to pay any attention to what was happening, showing that they could care less.

He ran loops around the park, in which Sam and Dean were at one point split up, and Sage stopped at the water fountain. Sage looked to his right and saw Dean and then looked to his left to see Sam, both getting closer to him by the minute. "Crap, well I guess this is an emergency," Sage said to himself and stood up on the edge of the fountain, raising his hands up.

"Dean, what is he doing?" Sam asked and looked at his older brother for an answer. "I don't know!" Dean said in an exaggerated tone, thinking this was not the time to ask a question so simple. "Hehe, bye bye!" said Sage in a playful voice.