«epilogue»

Epilogue

"Liam! Stop it!" I yelled, covering my face.

Liam had recently bought himself a nice camera, trying to possibly get into the photography business. He liked to practice by taking pictures of me, though.

"Just a few more?" Liam whined, giving me those stupid puppy dog eyes that I secretly loved. "Please babe?"

"No more, no more!" I shouted, trying to pull a nearby cover over my head.

Things have changed quite a bit in the last six months. I was finally released from the hospital. Liam and Zayn broke up. Liam and I got together. Louis and Harry made it official. So far, there hadn't been anymore bumps in the road.

"Why can't I just get a few more? I need some decent ones for my portfolio!" Liam whined.

"You know, I hear nature can give you some very nice pictures. Go outside and observe a tree. Or better yet, go bother Larry."

Louis had come up with some sort of "ship" name for Harry and him. None of us quite understood what he was talking about half the time, but around Liam and me, all he did was squeak and repeat, "I can't!" over and over again.

He couldn't what?

"Why do you want me to go bother Larry? Are you mad at them or something?" Liam set down his camera-finally-and came to sit by my side.

Lately, Harry has been pressuring me a bit to ask Liam on a date. Not him taking me out.

"I don't know," I sigh. "Just frustrated I guess."

"You know, if I really am bothering you, I can go," Liam says quietly.

"You aren't leaving. And you aren't bothering me. I just don't enjoy having a camera shoved my face. Guess that's a reason why I'm not famous yet, yeah?"

Liam and I giggled and laughed to ourselves and all I could think was yeah, I could get used to this.

•-•

FUN FUN ITS OVER!

NOWWWWW IF YOU COULD GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY NIALL THAT WOULD BE FANTABULOUS

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN

(18/1/14)

NEWLY EDITED ON:

(25/03/14)