The Begining

This story is about a girl not understanding just what love is. The only thing she knows is that she loves him only him. And can't stop loving him for even a second. And this is how the story begins.

A high school girl named Asuka has just started school. Even though her name is different she's just like every one else but just with a different name. She goes to woo oaks high school she's 5,4 in height, weighs about as much as a vending machine full with a whole bunch of snacks, skinny but not all the way slim, light skin, the most deepest brown eyes you've ever seen, a bright white smile, gorgeous long brown hair goes half-way down her back, and has a heart beating and rushing for adventure each and every day. But on the week of her birthday something strange happens, like a dark presence sent to bring evil every where it goes. And with the most blackest piercing eyes you could have ever seen but darker and frightening. But that didn't stop Asuka it just made her want to see, want to learn, want to know even more who he is and why he's here. Everyday she tried but someone either stopped her or warned her and kept her from going near him. And on day she broke free and ran straight towards the tall, slim, black haired, light boy who everyone was scared of. She wanted adventure and she had the courage to do what ever it took to find and or accomplish it no matter what she would always find adventure in the weirdest ways possible too. But she mad a wrong step and now it's to late to turn back he's caught your eye and you caught his it's to late to call out for help. You've been put under his dark spell and your stuck and frightened in love. But not ordinary but mysterious love and his name is danger seek and you will find Asuka and you will have no one to save you beware. The one-sided love it comes without warning. So watch out or you will become wanting not only that but wanted.