Becoming wanted

Asuka has fallen under a spell and now is too much in love to stop the adventure now. And this is how the mysterious one-sided love happens. Mom always told you stay away from strangers and you never listen until this happens. Asuka walks forward to danger but slips on spray that's on the floor. Then danger senses the mishap and catches Asuka in his strong firm arms holding on to her as if she were to die if he didn't catch her. Then danger stares her right in her deep brown eyes as if he's piercing into her soul. Then she stares at him looking into his eyes so deep they could be the black holes that stop the time continuum themselves. And her heart beats faster and faster as if she was having a panic attack. As she looks deeper shes seen another side of him know one else does.

 As she looks deeper shes seen another side of him know one else does

Asuka then realizes he's actually really nice and bold. Then he lifts her up as if she's made out of air and walks away. Still stunned Asuka stands there all she could hear was her heart beating really fast like it was calling out to somebody, or trying to tell something about somebody and then she realized that heart was telling her to run to him call him back. Because at this point she realized that she had been shot with Cupids Arrow no she realized she's in love with a man and his name is danger. Her lover danger has some how turned into her soulmate in one day. Danger wasn't safe or clean but Asuka didn't care because that meant adventure her 2nd love. She's not holding back anymore danger has a middle name and she plans to figure it out. He also has a background that she wants to explore. So danger keep your dark piercing eye out. She's coming for you full speed, had held high, strong and confident, and she won't give up until she cracks your code and figures out how to help in some way so better beware. You have a name but Asuka has a name to its hunter and she's coming to hunt you.