The hunted or hunter

On her birthday the entire school was still infatuated from the other day when she was face to face with danger. Some people said no coming back from that. But there she was smile and all happy because today was the day to become the hunter and attack her prey. She couldn't wait till she could sink her claws right into him like she to turned evil and was an evil presence raining down on her party parade and she couldn't stop thinking about it until danger arrived the whole room went quiet as he walked towards her. And he stood in front of her he stared into her eyes. Frozen and unable to move she went completely still as if her whole body shut down. Then he leaned in closer and closer at that he whispered in her ear,"care to dance with danger itself". With that she nodded still frozen. Then he pulled her on the floor and then a song came on that gave her the courage she needed then she realized that it's their song hunter and danger.

Then danger pull her to his chest and said,"don't end up getting hunted hunter". At that he twirled her into the chair and left but not only that but left a gift behind. The most precious gift she could have asked for especially since it was from someone she loved. But what was in the gift was most surprising it was it was.

                                                                            TO        BE        CONTINUED...