The Lost Seven

Hi, my name is Carissa and I am about to tell you the story of my seven "friends". Our friendship was a lost cause apparently, they never did care about me. Oh, what a waste of friendship!

A/N
Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this story! Please do vote and comment as I would appreciate it and I will comment back. If you have any theories for this book, comment your theory.

On a serious note, I DO NOT TOLERATE BULLYING, RACISM, SPAM, SELF PROMOTION, RUDE COMMENTS AND HATE TOWARDS ME, PAIGE OR OTHER PEOPLE. I WOULD PERSONALLY MAKE CARISSA GO TO YOU AND HAUNT YOU, JK. I will be deleting those comments though. If you hate Carissa or any other characters for something that you didn't like about them, please do remember that this is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are products of my imagination. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Fine maybe not actual events, I mean I did get this story from my friends. I asked all of them for betrayal stories. So hey, it is not really coincidence.

Copyright stuff to protect my book :)
PLEASE DO NOT SKIP as it is very important.

Copyright © 2017 by Natasha0006
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

--------------

If you get easily triggered by murder/death, you could skip the chapter when you see asterisks (***)

Some of you may find this unnecessary, but there might be some people who do not like this topic, since they might have experienced something traumatic. Although it slightly defeats the purpose of these chapters if you do not read it hahha