Chapter 2

Art by AnaPaulaDBZ

"Everyone knows how to play Truth or Dare, right?" Kinkajou asked the dragons.

Winter and the Dragonets of Destiny all shook their heads.

"WHAT?" Kinkajou exclaimed. "You guys seriously don't know what that game is?"

Winter scowled. "IceWings don't play games." He flicked his tail crossly.

Sunny smiled. "Well, we kind of lived under a mountain for six years, so... we don't know a lot of games."

"Well," Kinkajou explained, "the point of the game is in the name- one dragon starts off by asking another dragon that they randomly pick, 'Truth or Dare?'. That dragon picks 'truth' or 'dare'. If they pick truth, then you can ask them any question you want and they have to answer honestly. If they pick dare, then you give them a dare, such as 'go tell Pike that he's a fish-snout', and you only get to pass a dare or a truth question two times."

Tsunami thumped her thick tail on the ground. "I like the sound of this game."

Kinkajou grinned. "Trust me, you'll love it."

Winter huffed. "So who goes first?"

"Oooh! Oooh! Me!" Kinkajou's talon shot up in the air.

"Alright, it's you first, Kinkajou." Clay told her.

"Okay..." Kinkajou looked around and pointed at Qibli. "Qibli, truth or dare?"

Qibli grinned and declared, "Dare."

Kinkajou hesitated for a moment, trying to come up with a good dare. "Qibli... I dare you to hug Moon!" the RainWing giggled.

Qibli huffed with amusement. "Hm, good one."

He hugged Moon. The NightWing looked uncomfortable, then hugged him back.

"Alright then..." Qibli smiled with all his teeth, going back to where he used to be sitting. He nodded at Winter. "Winter, truth or dare?"

Winter gave him a stony look. "I'm an IceWing." he huffed. "I'll pick dare."

Qibli decided to give him a hard one. "Winter," he announced, "I dare you to..."