Phan- Cute

I have no idea what this is.

******

Dan was sitting on the couch while Phil grabbed the snacks. They were going to binge a show. They had no idea what, though. That's what Dan was trying to do now.

"Did you find something yet!?" Phil screamed to Dan from the kitchen.

"Still looking!" Dan answered him.

"Well, look faster," Phil said a lot closer now. Phil have Dan a kiss on the cheek and sat down next to him, popcorn in hand.

"How about Glee?" Phil asked.

"Reeeeeeeaaallly?" Dan complained.

"Fine, God," Phil said. Dan smiled and kept browsing through.

"Oh, oh, oh, we should watch..." Dan started, holding out the suspense, "Supernatural!"

Seeing Phil's hesitant look Dan started to plead, "Please. Please. Plllleeeeasse.
I've been wanting to start this. It looks really good!"

Then Dan hit Phil with the puppy dog eyes. No one could resist his puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh, okay," Phil said, though he didn't look enthused.

******

*cue spongebob voice (lol)*
~2 hours later~

******

"What the fuck, Dean!" Phil scremed, "Get the fuck out of there! You absolute complete.... i-i-idiot!"

Dan was laughing his ass off in the background.

"Something funny?" Phil asked turning over to glare at Dan. Dan just continued to laugh.

"Y-you-" Dan couldn't even finish his sentence. Suddenly, Phil's lips were on his and his laughs were silenced.

Phil bit Dan's lip, asking for entrance. Dan denied. Teasing him.

"You are so cute when your all flustered," Phil remarked, leaning away for a breathe. Suddenly Dan scoffed, and pulled away.

Phil propped up on his elbows, "What is it?"

Dan looked away scowling, "I am not cute."

"Your the cutest," Phil said bopping his nose. Dan pushed Phil off of him and stood up. He turned around, arms crossed, to see Phil laying back on the couch, chuckling.

'God, he's hot," Dan thought.

'No!' He told himself, 'he's just annoying.'

"What's wrong, baby, not manly enough for you?" Phil asked mockingly. Dan looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

"I am manly!" Dan exclaimed.

"Just look at your face," Phil said, still laughing. Dan quickly wiped the soft look off of his face.

"And, now?" Dan asked, seriously.

"The manliest," Phil said, leaning up to capture Dan's lips.

******

Hi. Its me. River.

God this was really short. Sorry guys.

This is really hard to post, so some feedback?

Thx, loves 😙😙