Drarry- dead

Hi

Alternate demenssion. This, no matter how much I wish, is not what happened.

******

"Harry Potter... is dead!," Voldemort screamed out to the crowd. Immense satisfaction in his voice. All of the death eaters started cheering and laughing, however Draco stood frozen.

"Come, my dear boy," Voldemort beckoned Draco with a finger. Draco, for a second, debated going over there, but then what else was there to live for. Nobody else cared what side he went on. It didn't matter anymore.

So, blindly broken, Draco made his way over. Voldemort gave him an awkward hug, but all he could do was stand there. His eyes looked vacant, scary even. Then he walked over to his parents. And they slowly made there way out of view.

******

Harry was fighting Voldemort. The spells counteracting each other. When Voldemort died he was surprised. He was extremely distracted.

He walked through the hall, looking at all the deceased wizards. But his mind was searching for one person. Where was Draco. When he didn't see him he ran. He ran everywhere.

Finally, finally, he saw him, walking on the bridge, walking away. Harry stopped dead in his tracks.

"Draco!"

******

Draco spun around upon hearing his name. And saw the one and only, Harry Potter. His boyfriend. His dead boyfriend?

"Harry?" Draco whispered looking in disbelief.

Harry held out his arms looking straight at Draco. Draco's father gripped his arms, pulling him around.

"Father, stop." Draco sneered ripping his arm away. Then, he ran. Running straight to Harry.

He crashed into him, holding on tight.

"I thought you died," Draco sobbed into his chest. Harry used his thumb to gently lift Draco's head.

"I didn't, baby. I'm still here. I'll always be here," Harry said kissing him softly on the lips.

Draco, pulling away, looked over to his parents. Draco's father had a look of disgust on his face and his mother looked proud. Draco didn't care.

"Always?" He asked Harry. Harry chuckled, pulling him back to his chest.

"Always."

******

Triggered?

I know im mean. Lol.

Sooo... what did you think?

I know it's short, sorry for that.

Feedback?

Thx, loves ❤