The Mission

I was laying in my cell-like room in Dr.Eggman's base looking at the plain color of the ceiling. It might sound boring I know but to tell you the truth Eggman is like a father to me...he saved me when I was six years old when that fire happened in my home. 

But I'm an (f/c) (f/a) who lost her memory or perhaps you can say I had amnesia and funny story because I had bumped my head hard when trying to escape the fire. I didn't know who started it but each time I asked him about my past he avoids the subject and quickly changes the conversation. 

I don't know what he is hiding but it looks like he is keeping secrets from me...I gonna need to ask him...for the millionth time about my past. 

I hopped out of my bed and changed into (f/c) (jeans/shorts/skirt), (Sf/c) (Boots/ Converse/ Sneakers/ Sandals), (Tf/c) (shirt/big T-shirt/tank top), and pulled on my (Fourth favorite/c) (fingerless/ striped/ long fingerless/ white gloves). Then I went to my mirror and brushed my (long/short/medium) (f/c) (hair/quills/feathers/fur). 

I stepped out of my room and walked on down the metallic halls to the room where Eggman will mostly be to plot his evil plans against sonic. "Hey Eggman can you tell me about my past? I kept asking you about it but you kept changing the subject.", I said with as much politeness as I can.

Eggman P.O.V

I was angry no beyond the point when I wished I hadn't taken her under my wing a few years ago. I rubbed the bridge of my nose in annoyance and glanced at (y/n) from the corner of my eye.

"Fine what is it that you want to know about your past (y/n)?" I said trying not to growl. She smiled at me as her eyes sparkled with something that she thinks she finally achieved. "I want to know how that fire started, why did it happen, who was there, where was I, and-"

I cut her off with my hand held up for her to say no more until a brilliant idea popped into my head. "(Y/n) I will tell you your past if you do this mission for me that would take a while," I said grinning down at her.

She groaned at me then rolled her eyes, "Why can't you have shadow or rouge to do it?" I rubbed my head, "Because they are working for G.U.N remember so I need you to do it." She sighed, "Fine what mission do you want me to do?" she said not looking pleased.

" I need you to go out and never come back to the base until you trick sonic into trusting you and bring him here dead or alive it wouldn't matter," I said as she looked amused by this. After I was done giving her the instructions on what to do she left my presence.

I sighed, "As many times you ask me that question...she must never know the secrets to her past I'm doing this for her safety.

Regular P.O.V

He dodged the subject AGAIN!!! I can't believe he has me doing a mission and it was my day off! How am I supposed to find this sonic dude?! I know I'm skilled with any weapon I get my hands on and skilled in hand-to-hand combat.

I sighed as I jumped over a laying log searching for this hedgehog. 'Hmm maybe if I go into or the outskirts of town I might find him.' I thought as I sprinted out of the forest, mind set on finding the blue hedgehog.

Sonic P.O.V

I was napping in a tree after I had helped Knuckles get his chaos emerald back from Rouge, they should just kiss and make up already. Man...naps are the best. I felt one of my ears perk up after I  heard the sound of a twig snap right in front me, Can't I just nap in peace? 

I lazily opened my right eye to see what made that sound, only to see nothing.

I closed my eye and sighed heavily through my nose. Must be nothing, I can only get a few minutes of nap time in before tails calls me through the watch communicator.

I folded my arms behind my neck and yawned, feeling the sleep consume me once again.

**********************************************

Edited.