Chapter 2: Admiring

Chapter 2: Admiring
August Pov:  So before I start my day Ima tell you guys a little some about me. First my name is August Anthony Alsina Jr. I'm  24 years old and I lost my brother and  Ima famous R&B Singer and I really love singing about my life growing up from the ghetto but enough about me let's start my day. So that night me and my boys left Kiara house come to find out she don't live that far away from me so when I parked my car in the garage me and the boys walked in the house tired asf but I wanted to hear that pretty sweet voice of hers so I decided to call her hopefully she wasn't asleep. So I called and she answered an said "Hello and I said Wassup Ma she said well If it isn't Mr Alsina calling a fan I thought it was against your contract and I laughed and said Ma look thats a myth and why you surprised I called and she didn't say anything for awhile and I said "Helloo and she said Oh I'm here and I repeated what I said and she said because I'm fat and disgusting I'm surprised you wanted to talk to me until I hung up on her and decided to FaceTime her so I did and she said "Why the fuck you hung up in my fucking face for"? And I said because I wanted to tell your beautiful ass this face to face. First of all I don't care about your weight Kiara I want to be with you just to be with you because you have alot going on that catches my eye I mean the way you smell,your plump pinkish lips, your pretty darkskin and don't forget about them curves plus ma you got the brains so yeah that's what Mr Alsina see in a beautiful Queen and she couldn't stop blushing and smiling and then she yawned it was so damn cute I said awe someone sleepy and she said yeah I kinda am and I told her I'll let you go to sleep before I could she was already knocked the fuck out. Next thing you know I fell asleep on FaceTime with a beautiful girl who caught a nigga eye. So that next day I got up and went to do my hygiene and then put on some joggers with my hoodie on and my Nike Slides then I woke up the boys and told them let's go to Kiara house and eat breakfast there because I heard shawty can throw down. Then we left and drove to her house and then we parked behind her car and knocked on the door until I heard that gorgeous voice say I'm coming an then I heard the door opened I winked and said Good morning can we come in for breakfast and she giggled and said sure come in and make yourself comfortable. So I watched her go to the kitchen with some PINK shorts on with a Tank top and boy was I getting arosed and she saw me looking at her ass then she said "Umm excuse you I would love to have my ass back and I laughed and said I'm sorry it's just I'm really enjoying your curves and she blushed and fixed my plate tell me why shawty cooked pancakes,waffles,eggs with cheese,grits,sausages,bacon, and some Homemade Orange Juice boy was that shit good like damn ma. Then I asked her would she like to have a date night with me and the guys tonight and she said sure pick me up at 8:00 and winked at her and said okay ma see you later.