Chapter 8: Trying New Things Pt. 2

August Pov: So as we get upstairs boy I was checking that ass out had a nigga thanking God for making her ready to get some loving from your boy August. So we reached the room and we started kissing and then I told her to lay down and she did then she started covering her eyes and I told her to stop feeling insecure about her weight because I love a woman with curves and a little pudgy stomach and she smiled and then I started kissing her neck slowly and passionately and leaving my territory and then I took off her shirt and bra and then I licked my lips and smirked and started licking around her aerial and sucking on them and I guess it felt good as fuck if she biting her lips so I winked at her. Then I slowly pulled off her pj shorts and started playing with her pussy through her lace panties and then I started penetrating it slowly and she just moaning and then I got on my knees and ripped them panties off and she yelled at me and said "Nigga What The Fuck Wrong With You"! And before she could finish I started eating that pussy up like it was my last meal and she was gripping the sheets hard and moaning loud and I kept going faster and deeper until she couldn't take it no more than I asked her "What about them panties again ma"and she just smiled and I said "I thought so now arch that back and you better do it right ". So ma arched that back boyy God help me all that ass just got me speaking in tongues and then I said "Are you ready? She said yes and then I slowly pushed it in and I asked her is she okay because I'm known for murdering pussy and ass. So then I fully started hitting it from the back and went faster and deeper and she was crying and moaning then I slapped that ass and said "What's my name " she said "August " I went harder nah girl stop playing with me now ima ask you again ma "Whats my name" and said Daddyy and I smirked and said "Good girl you better remember that name when I'm hitting it. Then I turned her over an fingered her for the last time and her legs was shaking and I thought damn if she can't take this ma can't take my dick then I asked her for the last time "Baby now are you ready for this " and she said "Yes" so I started putting the tip in slowly and she said Noo stop and I said shh I know it hurts but I gotcha and she shook her head and I continued and once I got the tip in I started pushing all of me into her and she was crying but I started stroking slowly and then it started feeling good and me and her was cussing and she was scratching my back and screaming and moaning loudly saying "Oo Daddy yess Daddy" and then I felt me nutting but when I tried to pull out her pussy clinched it back in like damn she got that deadly pussy like good lord but then I finally pulled out and cummed on her body. Then I kissed her forehead and she smiled and said I love you and I said I love you more then we fell asleep and I held her close to me and kissed her cheek. Man I wanna wife her one day and I will y'all just watch.