One Month.

Ryleigh Hardy.

I gave the Hounds what they wanted. A chance. So far, I'm not regretting it. I have something in common with each of them.

Seth: risky moves, love to goof off
Dean: bars, clubs, drinking
Roman: working out

The month I've been here, I'm almost always with them, besides in the ring. I don't talk to many people, only the Hounds, Natayla, and Finn Balor.

Out of the month, I'm finally not in a fued. I have a little break from constant matches. My body is sore, and I'm in pain, but I'd never tell anyone. Let alone, my dad and family who is here now.

"Is that the SHIELD?" Dad asked, as the boys walked to their match.

"Hey, Hounds!" I called to them. "How long until the match?"

"15 minutes." Seth answered, throwing an arm over my shoulder.

"Aw, the little Hardy family. I'm Dean Ambrose. That's Seth Rollins, and big guy is Roman Reigns." Dean said.

"Jeff, this is my wife Beth, and our two daughters Ruby and Nera." Dad said.

We stood there talking for a bit until Finn ran over and pulled me from everyone. I looked at him strangely.

"I need a favor." He says.

~

Third Person POV.

Each member of the SHIELD was surrounding the ring as Finn Balor and Kevin Owens stood inside of it.

Ryleigh and Jeff stood backstage, watching on. The favor that Finn asked, was the come out and help the two in the ring. It's a part of their storyline. I don't know.

When Dean Ambrose stepped into the ring, that's when Ryleigh's theme played and both Hardy's took off down the ramp.

Being the person they are, Jeff slid in under Roman's legs, and Ryleigh slid under Seth's legs.

The fans were going nuts, and if you listened hard enough, you could hear Ruby and Nera go crazy. Maybe crazier.

"Look at this! Jeff Hardy with his daughter, the beautifully talented, Ryleigh Hardy! How many times do you think we'll see this?!" JBL exclaimed.

Roman stood there, staring at the blue eyed and blonde hair girl in front of him. He's never seen such beauty, besides his Mom and Joelle. He doesn't think even Galina could top this.

Since their divorce, he's been looking for a distraction but no one had worked. Ever since Ryleigh Jo Hardy to walked into this ring one month ago, his life changed. For better.

"Get out of here, Hardy! This isn't your business!" Dean shouted at Ryleigh.

"It is now!" Ryleigh's eyes darkened, something that shocked the Hounds.

"What about you, eh, Jeffrey? You don't even work here!" Seth shouted.

"Think again." Jeff smirked.

Before anything happened, Stephanie McMahon's theme played. Ryleigh rolled her eyes. She disliked Stephanie, business Stephanie anyway. Behind the camera and out of the suits, Stephanie was actually a fun person.

"Enough!" Steph exclaimed as she made her way down. "Since you five obviously have it out for each other now, I think it's safe to say that next week right here on RAW, it will be Team Hardy versus Team SHIELD!"

Ryleigh and Jeff smirked.

"Lovin' that," Ryleigh told her Dad.

"And whoever loses, there will be consequences. Better prepare." Steph says.

**********************************