Chapter One

Percy looked out over the ocean, watching the sunset.

Most days he would sit there with Annabeth and they'd watch the sunset together. But they if they ever did that again, it would be as just friends.

Annabeth had fallen in love with someone else.

Annabeth herself didn't even notice it at first. The moment she realized it, she told Percy. Annabeth had thought that Percy would have gotten angry, but was relieved when Percy understood and was thankful that Annabeth had told him right away when they had come back to camp (it was over the school year).

Sure, Percy had felt hurt, and sure, his heart may have been broken. They had went through Tartarus together. Shouldn't that make them closer to each other?

But that's the point. It did. Just not in the way that was expected. Their feelings for each other grew, but in a different way. Their bond was more of a sister-brother bond. And they both accepted that.

Percy didn't rage or become commander of Chaos's army like he does in most other fanfictions that he had seen on Wattpad.

Whoops, sorry 4th wall. . .

Anyway. . .

But Percy had told Annabeth to meet him there. And now he was waiting. He'd been waiting for a few minutes.

"Sorry I'm late," Annabeth said, sitting down next to Percy. "The Stolls played a prank on the Athena cabin."

Percy his a smile. "What did you do to them?"

"I may or may not have got Piper to charmspeak Leo into setting their cabin on fire," Annabeth replied.

The two laughed.

"Anyway, why did you want me to come here?" Annabeth asked.

"I needed to tell someone something," he told her. "I decided I should tell you."

"What do you need?" Annabeth asked curiously.

"I wanted to show you this." He took a folded piece of parchment out of his pocket. He unfolded it and handed it to her.

Annabeth read the paper. Then, her mouth dropped open and she reread it. Then she reread it again.

She pulled a folded piece of parchment out of her own pocket and placed it in Percy's hand. She met his eyes with wide eyes as she asked a question.

"You're going to Hogwarts too?"

A/N Sorry that the chapter's so short. I hope you liked it.

~Arthur