Chapter Two

Percy stared back at Annabeth.

"Yes," he said. "I'm going to Hogwarts. You are too?"

"I have been, since I was eleven," Annabeth replied. She saw the slightly hurt look on his face. "I would've told you, I really would have. But there's laws against it."

Percy nodded. "That makes sense."

"Hogwarts is where I met the guy I fell in love with. I can introduce you two," Annabeth suggested.

Percy smiled slightly. "That would be nice. I could finally meet this guy."

"No killing him," Annabeth said quickly.

Percy smiled bigger. "Wasn't planning on it. I just want to congratulate this man. He's only the third person to capture your heart."

"Three?" Annabeth looked confused (she's a great actor).

"Luke," Percy replied, smirking.

"I didn't like him!" Annabeth cried indignantly.

"Uh-huh." Percy smirked. "Then why did you blush every time you saw him?"

Annabeth blushed and smacked his arm lightly. "I did not!"

"You did too!" Percy replied, still smirking.

"Did not!" Annabeth protested.

"You may have lied to him when he died, but you can't lie to me anymore," Percy said.

Annabeth sighed, but she as smiling slightly. "Okay, you're right."

"I know."

"You're still a Seaweed Brain."

"Okay. At least I thought of the fact that when we were together, we were technically second cousins."

Annabeth's eyes widened.

"Oh, wow. That's. . . weird," Annabeth said.

They laughed.

"Anyway," Annabeth said, "your letter said that you'll have to pretend to be a transfer student. I'll explain everything when we go, but first I need to teach you how to use the Mist. It is very helpful, especially since most wizards and witches can't see through it."

Percy nodded.

~°~Time Skip brought to you by Hogwarts~°~

They walked to Kings Cross station. Hermione (which is what Percy would be calling Annabeth for no on after she used the Mist to change her features) had taught him about this "Floo Powder." She had also given him a crash course on everything wizard related, and Percy somehow understood.

They looked around. No muggles were looking their way. Suddenly, Hermione smiled, and Percy looked where she was looking. He saw two boys walking towards them, one with black hair, emerald green eyes, and a lightning bolt shaped scar, while the other had bright red hair and was narrowing his eyes at me.

Well, I guess I found Hermione's new boyfriend.

"Harry, Ron," Annabeth—Hermione—greeted with a British accent.

"Hi," Ron said. "Who's this?"

Hermione sighed. "I'm not cheating on you, Ron. This is—"

"I'm Percy." Percy cut Hermione off, holding his hand out to Ron. "I'm your girlfriend's ex." He smiled charmingly.

Ron blinked, slightly astonished, absentmindedly shaking Percy's hand. "How'd you break up with her? Did you break her heart or something?"

"Ron," Harry said, "I doubt he—"