3 AM FaceTimes and Phone Calls

A/N: Set before and during the Tini: El gran cambio de Violetta. So spoilers sort of. Not really.

Violetta looked at the clock on her phone. 3 AM. 

Extremely early (or late depending on your point of view) but it was her favorite time of the day. Early mornings and late nights and exhaustion were all worth it. 

Why?

Because it was at 3 AM every day that she got to see the face of her boyfriend who was currently 9,200 kilometers away from her side. 

Everything and nothing had changed since their last days at the Studio. 

Her father and Angie were still happily married. Olga and Ramallo were now engaged and looking to buy a house of their own but were currently still staying with her father and Angie. Violetta didn't think her father minded (because he still has a craving for Olga's famous cake every week).

León, Broduey, Maxi, Andrés, and Fede tried to keep their band "All For You" together as long as they could. They were quite popular too. But life, different interests and commitments got in the way and they decided to peacefully break up the band. They all still keep in touch and have a guys' night out whenever they are all back in Buenos Aires (which happens often still as everybody still had family there).

Broduey was now a head choreographer for a famous dance crew that tours Europe. Cami was right by his side as the head stylist for the dance crew as well as an occasional dancer. 

Maxi was making his name in the DJ and music producing industry. He is a frequent and popular DJ at several of Argentina and Spain's biggest clubs. His mixes have also been featured in popular video games as well as some upcoming movies. Naty became a music and fashion blogger whose blog is the top blog for what is hot on the music and fashion scene. It was the most popular blog in South America which means that she gets to host interviews with the hottest stars in fashion and music (they all had featured in her blog at some point) and frequently accompanies Maxi to his gigs.

Andrés rediscovered his passion for animals and became a veterinarian.  Everybody was impressed as he went through the exhausting process of veterinary school but it was evident that he loved what he was doing. He still did music part time, featuring as a drummer in many big name concerts.

Federico was still a famous Italian singer, gaining worldwide fame step by step. He is also a big patron of the space discovery and exploration, hosting many events to encourage a greater love for space and raise money for space programs. He has made it a mission of his to visit every observatory in the world and he has dragged (okay, Ludmila willingly came) his girlfriend alongside of him.

Speaking of Ludmila, her sister was now a famous fashion designer! Her bold, out of the box fashion started many trends across Europe. She also branched into shoe design in which she found an equal calling. She featured all across the world and was often with Federico because she said that "fashion can be created anywhere".

León, her love, was doing fabulously. Their relationship had only gotten stronger after her father got remarried and her time at the Studio was over. They were able to enjoy a couple prosperous years in Buenos Aires (they had an apartment!) before everything got crazy. She got picked up by a management company and León's career as an independent singer took off but to get the speed it needed, Pablo recommended that he go to the United States and capture that American audience. 

It had been six months. Six months too many to be apart from the one you loved and in a lifestyle she had forgotten how much she hated - hotel rooms and airplane flights. 

Her manager was working her to the bone, not allowing her to rest, but nonetheless, Violetta lived for these moments.

Where she could see his face again. 

And hear his voice and listen to his laugh. 

Yes, long distance relationship was awful but Violetta knew she didn't want to be with anybody else. The time that León and her weren't together was one of the hardest times of her life and she refused to let that happen again.

So, she was all about that 3AM lifestyle.

And so she stared at the icon of her boyfriend's face as the FaceTime was ringing, waiting for it to say "connecting".

Eventually, her boyfriend's beautiful face appeared on the screen. His hair a little tousled and wet- he had just come back from the gym.

"Vilu! Hola, mi amor" León said, his warm hazel eyes sparkling.

"Mi amor! It's so good to see your face" Violetta replied.

"I miss you so much" León told Violetta

"I miss you so much too. How was your day?" She asked

"Long. The final version of the song is done. We are now brainstorming video ideas."

"I love that song León. I listen to it every night and it's almost like you are right here beside me, singing it to me."

"I wrote that song for you, my love. I'm glad you enjoy it. How was your day?"

"Stressful. Luis is pushing me really hard. He's demanding a new album León and the tour isn't even over yet!!!"

"Vilu. You need to take care of yourself. If you feel like he's pushing you too hard, make him stop. You call all of the shots yeah? Your fans love you and they want you to take care of yourselves. They would understand. All of your friends and family would understand too. You are our top priority - not your career or your voice, but you. And I love you. I want you to take care of yourself so I have a happy and healthy girlfriend in my arms when we are reunited again."

Violetta smiled at his words of encouragement. 

"I love how you are always looking out for me and always know what to say to make me feel better. But it's hard doing this without you. I miss you so much. I want you by my side." She said, tearing up as she puts her hand to the screen. 

"There is no where I'd rather be than right your side." He said, showing the back of his hand to the screen, revealing a matching ring to the one that Violetta never took off. They got the matching pair of rings right after the wedding of her dad and Angie in Spain. They were worn as promise rings, to signify their love and devotion to one another, no matter how far apart life may take them. Inside was engraved with the first few notes of the song they wrote to express their love together along with their initials. León also never took his off. 

"I have an idea. Vilu, when is your next tour date?"

"Not for another month and a half. There is a surprisingly large gap this time."

"Okay. So what if you could come down to California? You could star in my music video and then we can go on vacation, wherever you'd like, and then I can join you on tour for a little bit."

"Really?"

"Yes. Really. I miss you and I want you in my arms as soon as possible. And who is a better person to star in my music video than the girl who I love more than anything in the world and who is also the girl I wrote this song for. I wouldn't want anybody else but you. And we both need a break. A vacation would be good for the both of us."

"Oh! I love you I love you I love you! I'll take the next plane out of the country. I can't wait to see you."

"I love you too. Now get some rest my love and see you soon in California."

They hung up the phone after blowing a kiss to one another. 

Violetta snuggled into her bed, a beaming smile across her face. 

Yes, she really loved her 3AM calls.