PDA

Physical Displays of Affection.

Violetta had never really grown up with physical displays of affection. She had seen old videos of her mama and her, and there was definitely physical displays of affection there. Olga for sure was a very affectionate person (and so was Ramallo if you caught him at the right time).

Her nannies and the various ex-girlfriends her papa had were never very affectionate either.

Her papa, after losing her mama, not only lost his love for music but his affectionate side.

Only recently was that side brought out in him.

So, she liked being affectionate with León.

She liked having his warm hand envelop hers and his fingers entwine with hers. It grounds her when she feels as if she was going to float off into the sky, because sometimes this all still felt like a dream, but also reassures her that León is still there.

She had grown tired of losing people and being able to touch León reminded her that she hadn't lost him and that he wasn't going anywhere.

She loved the feeling of his arms around her- because she always felt safe and loved.

His hand on her back, or his thumb brushing a steady rhythm on her shoulder, also helped calm her down.

She was of the opinion that her and León were made perfectly for each other because she fit perfectly in his arms, her head tucked under his chin, her ear pressed against his chest (being able to hear the steady beating of his heart).

His chest also makes a very good pillow in Violetta's opinion.

She adored the book between his neck and his shoulder. It was the perfect place to rest her head when they were seated right next to each other playing the piano. It was also one of her favorite places to kiss him. Shh.

She liked running her fingers through his hair and she liked peppering his face with kisses.

She loved when he kissed her and when he stroked her face with his fingertips. She loved feeling his fingers playing with hers or with her hair. She loved the look he got in his eyes whenever he was around her.

Being able to touch and hold and kiss her love was motivation on even the darkest of days. She loved being able to show the love of her life how much she loved him and those displays of affection (among many other things) showed her how much he loved her too.

And she can't wait to keep showing her affection until the day after forever.