Living with the Kennedy boys

'Breaks a billion hearts, I know I'm next in line but I don't mind ooh' I listened to one direction with my mum in the car we were both singing at the top of our lungs on our way to my cheer practise. Then I didn't see it coming the truck I came toy mums side that's all I remember than I blacked out.

********************************

I fluttered my eyes open to see a young woman standing over my head.

' oh honey your alright' the woman said.

'Where is my mum' I demanded.

She looked down at the growing tears welling in her eyes.

'No! It can't be' I shouted.

' I am so sorry, we have packed your bags and you will be staying with us by the way my name is Jenna, I was your mums best friend in high school.'

' what about my friends and cheer leading I am the captain I can't just bail.'

' we will figure it out when we get home'

I remained silence as we got into the car until she spoke up.

' oh and by the way I have 8 boys'

' wa-t' I stuttered

'I have 8 boys first there is

19 year old Spencer  who is in college then

18 year old Michael who started college early because of his brains

17 year old Ashton striker in the soccer team also the flirt.

16 year old Adien Defence in the soccer team

14 year old twins Parker and Logan they are both pranksters

9 year old Jimmy who loves painting

And the cutest is 5 year old Andrew.'

Everything she said startled me.

We had been driving for 4 hours and then I saw a mansion 4 stories high with about 2 swimming pools a football field and so much more. I looked down at what I was wearing I was in my cheer outfit which was a really tiny mini skirt with a matching crop top.

' remember that the doctor said take lots of water because you will be fainting a lot.' Jenna said

'Ok thanks '

I stepped out the car and onto the ground I got my luggage and followed Jenna into the house.

She then stood by something that looked like an intercom and said 'boys come meet Tamia our new guest'

I waited for what seemed like 2 minutes and then heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs.

I saw their jaw drop, well not the little ones.

' hi my name is Andrew but call me Andy' he then gave me the cutest wink.

' I am Tamia but call me tam tam' I said flashing a wink.

' I am jimmy' I said hi back giving him a hug

' we are Logan and Parker ' I waved at them .

'I am Adien sup' I said nm

'I am Ashton' he said kissing my hand .

' I thought you had 8 kids.' I said to Jenna

' the rest are in collage'

Then a tall man walked in the two youngest boys ran to him screaming daddy.

When he saw me he said. 'You must be the famous Tamia Ashwirn champ cheer captain it is an honour to meet you.'

' back at ya' I replied

********************************

Hoped you enjoyed the first chapter please vote

-A