the ex

we were able to remove the cuffs and sleep in our own beds. i was extremely dreading telling Adien about my ex that was a really painful moment.

It was Saturday and Adien was in my room at 8:45 and let me tell you i was pissed i mean cant a girl get some sleep.

" come on wake up " i heard Adien say. i slowly got up and wiped my face with a scented wipe.

" i want too know why we cant be together " he said looking down.

" fine but no interruptions " i said

he nodded

so i began " well how do i start... so in my old school i had a boyfriend we had been dating for 6 months and i really liked him but the thing was he wanted more from me and wanted us to do itt. i refused so he started hitting me...  and he tried to rape me but i kicked his balls. i told my best friend and a week later i saw the having sex my own bestfriend.. i trusted her. from that day i promised myself to never ever date"

" i would never ever do that to you you mean allot to me i would never think of hurting you or do what you don't want to do i just want to give us a try

 i promise you will not regret it so  here goes nothing.. will you tamia do the honours of being my girlfriend" he said blushing

" ok i will be your girlfriend" i giggled he picked me up and spun me around giving me a wet sloppy kiss on the cheek.

" eww dude" i screeched rubbing the saliva off my cheek.

i stood on my tiptoes and gave him a quick kiss and  ran downstairs and i heard him shouting how much off a tease i was.

i kept running and went into the kitchen and hid behind the fridge and my head started pounding ohno i had forgot to use my injections oh shit . that was when i hit the ground and saw Adien making some wierd movement but i could not hear what he was saying to me. i felt my eyes closing and i fell into a deep sleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the dream

mum i saw her i started running to her " no my child stop if you run to me you  will die and it is not your time darling i love you so much when you get back do not forget to tell who  ever you love that you love them or you will regret it bye" she said and then faded away.

end of dream

i woke up "hello anyone there" i said . they left me all alone i started crying i ripped the tubes that were on me and cried even more. i went to the reception to see them all asleep.

With tear stains I have caused too much stress.so i wrote a note

Dear ....

i love you guys so i am leaving i am too much too handle i am sorry please dont come after me

tell Adien i love him

thanks bye.

i dropped it and ran not looking back.

I AM SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT I HAD EXAMS AND I WAS PUT OFF BY THE LACK OF VOTES AND COMMENTS I NEED TO KNOW WHAT I AM DOING WRONG