really

' do you mean umm' i asked

' whats umm' asdien asked ' sex' i whispered

'ohh yes dont worry i will wait till your ready ' he said kissing my cheek

' ummm' i said

' come on lets get home' he said chuckling. he grabbed my hand and led us home during the way home i didnt say anything i was still in shock but i wouldnt mind doing it with him though.

when we arrived at the front of the house adien whispered in my ear ' i loved that lap dance but you cut it short so come to my room at 10pm and you can finish it.'

my mouth was ajar he closed it and walked off whistling.

this boy is the death of me.

9:59pm

i arrived at his door and let my self in he was sitting on his bed and his top off and only in boxers.

i was in a crop top and a mini skirt. he let out a breath and called me to him i went to him and he sat me on his lap.

he laid back and i was stiff. then i realised if i loved him i would do this for him so i started moving  he let out a moan.

i took of my skirt and flinged over my back.. i felt adien place his hands on my hips.

' adien have u seen my teddy' andrew said i jumped off and quickly put on my skirt i was flushed.

' go to bed' adien grunted out

' fine ill ask ashton' andrew said before running off.

'sooo' i said looking at the ground.

' erm you nowwhat lets just rent a beach house so there will be no interruptions' adien whispered huskily while kissing my neck.

i let out a quiet moan.'umm ok' i said

'erm bye see you tomorrow' i said while getting up and pecking his lip

'night' he said

********************************************

THANKS FOR READING PLS VOTE IF YOU LIKED THIS

A

'