WSSS blog managers

This is how a typical conversation between you and a WSSS blog manager may go:

You: "hi, I have a blog that I would like you to post, please!"

WSSS blog manager: "tell me about it and I'll see if it is qualified for our WSSS blogs book."

You: "it's about how some NA characters are so underdeveloped. In my blog, I talk about some tricks that the writer can use to make the character grow easily."

WSSS blog manager: "that sounds great. Send it to me, fully edited and with the gifs and pics you want. Here is my email."

-

Below are our blog managers.

Our blog managers manages...well, our blogs.

If you have a blog that you want to submit to one of them.

Message one about it. Tell them what it's about.

Then if they think it fits WSSS, they will provide you with their email address, when you will send your blog to them, complete with pics and gifs, and then they will post your blog whenever they think the time is right to do so.

Don't rush them, they're in charge. You would be wise to remain patient until your blog is posted.

Blog: a post of any topic you want to write about and want to post it in our blog book. You have to be a member for your blog to be considered.)

List:

@mandoysmoysoy

@Sarah_Toussaint

@DamselinDesire

Don't forget to vote for this chapter.

Ask any questions you have below.