WSSS bouncers

Below, you will find the types of messages that a WSSSOCIETY bouncers might send you:

"Hello. You cannot be identified as an WSSS ambassador on your bio and profile picture. Please rectify this by either re-adding the WSSS ambassador stamp on your background picture or profile picture. Thank you."

"Hello. We are sorry to inform you that due to your recent behavior with another fellow WSSS member or ambassador, your membership has been terminated. We do not tolerate disrespecting or bullying in the society. Thank you for having been part of Wsssociety."

-

Below are our bouncers.

Our bouncers are not here to be your friends. In fact, they are here to moderate you and make sure you are not breaking the rules,

that you are following protocols

and that have the proper credentials to represent us.

(Do NOT message any of our bouncers about anything. They have nothing to say to you.)

Our bouncers will only contact you if you:

-are a member but don't have anything on your profile that says you are.

-don't have our books in your reading list.

-are not following us.

-are not participating in what you're supposed to be participating in.

-changed your username but didn't let us know

-etc...

Bouncers only give TWO warnings.

You won't get a third warning to change or fix what they have told you to, because the bouncers will remove your WSSS membership on your third and final offense.

(Our bouncers can also recruit for WSSS. But that's NOT their main job so don't message them about it.)

List:

@Casualty_Of_Love

Don't forget to vote for this chapter.