Chapter 2

The decorations had been perfect, just what she had wanted. Of course it had been perfect, it had to have been.

It was her wedding day.

They had decided to have the small ceremony in the forest of flowers, or the enchanted forest as it was popularly called because of the Magic the place held.

She was going to marry her prince, not really a prince, more like a stable boy but oh for it was true love that had brought them together ever since Isabelle's childhood. Status didn't matter to either of them for she herself was the daughter of the goldsmith and even though he was a mere stable boy, he was still her prince.

Now they were getting married in this magical place.

"Keep your eyes shut Rogue", Isabelle said trying to catch her breath after Rogue, her husband to be, had attacked her from behind and tickled her.

"I'm going to see you in your dress anyways, so why not now?", Rogue tried to pry Isabelle's palms off from covering his eyes. He had really wanted to see how she looked like before the ceremony. How beautiful her rich chocolate hair was neatly tied in a braid as it always was, how beautiful her face,her lips, her eyes looked before she finally became his.

"Because it's bad luck to see the bride before the ceremony", Izzy answered laughing at Rogue's eagerness

"kiss me!"

This took Izzy by surprise and she was even more surprised when he wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her close, very close; so close she could hear his heartbeat and he could hear hers.

"Just one kiss my fair maiden", he said again and moved his face closer to Izzy's, their noses now touching.

"Just one kiss or I'll steal it", he threatened

"You can't", Izzy tried to pull away from Rogue, but her attempts just made his grip stronger.

Her protests proved futile when Rogue's lips brushed against her Pink rose lips.

"Who's there?", Rogue paused and pulled away from Izzy, walking towards the bushes where the sounds of rustling leaves could be heard.

Izzy sighed in relief.

"Okay, okay, you got me", Pip walked out of the bushes he had clearly been hiding in for a while, hands behind his back. "I came to steal cake", he suddenly whipped out a  knife and a fork from behind him.

Crash!

Tip jumped out from the same bush and jumped on to Pip's back throwing him off balance, making him fall; dropping the knife and fork he was holding.

"You're not getting any until they say 'I do'", Tip said trying to pin Pip down, but the little squirrel was not going down without a fight.

Izzy and Rogue laughed at their banter and Rouge grabbed Izzy in his arms again.

"Now about that kiss"

"No way"

Isabelle placed her hands on Rogue's chest and tried to push away from him, but his hold was stronger than her long, slim, tanned hands.

The married-couple-to-be were in the middle of their banter and teasing; and Tip and Pip were still in the middle of their argument when the sky turned dark and the wind picked up.

"Rogue what's going on?", Isabelle asked when she noticed the sudden change, a trace of worry and fear could be heard in her voice.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you", he pulled Izzy into a tight embrace and shielded her with his arms when a whirl wind of black smoke formed right in front of them blowing the chairs and the beautiful decorations of lavender and white daffodils away, destroying the perfect arch they were to marry under.