( ten. ) steve & bucky.

steve and bucky when you ask for a picture of them to remember them by

steve and bucky when you ask for a picture of them to remember them by. at first they just laugh at you finding the idea completely hilarious but that's before you give them a pout that they can't resist. all they want is to see you smile so reluctantly they huddle together as you hold your phone up. they give you their best smiles as you quickly take the picture (and a few more).

"are we done now?" bucky asks whining like a small child as you click through the photos of their adorable smiles.

"yes i just needed a few so i wouldn't forget how adorable but hot you look whilst smiling." you reply giving bucky a small pout that makes both him and steve chuckle.

"oh doll how many times we're going on a mission and we're gonna come back. don't worry everything will be fine." steve says as he and bucky wrap an arm around you before simultaneously kissing your cheek, their lips trailing slightly down to the sweet spots on your neck.

"i know but i'm gonna miss you." you reply with as sigh as bucky's hands slowly creep down to your bottom.

"oh babydoll we're gonna miss you too." bucky says his hand squeezing your bottom as steve presses kisses to your neck.

"in fact steve how about we show our girl just how much we miss her?" bucky suggested to which steve nodded eagerly mirroring just how much you wanted it too. they smirked as you made a small whine before leading you to the bedroom and giving you something else to remember them by. the collection of hickeys on your neck would remind you of them for days as well as the picture you would make your lock and home screen.